34

Kylie's POV

"Hey guys, it's been a while hey?" I joke laughing as I give Michael a hug then moving on to Ashton, Luke and then Calum.

"Yeah totally" Michael says as he goes to man hug the rest of the guys and give a hug to Gemma. As I looked at everyone giving each other guys Gemma seemed a little off but I pushed the thought away when she smiled at me.

I took a seat next to Gemma and Louis as everyone else found their own seats. Zayn was in front of me as Luke was in front of Gemma.

"So how's everyone?" Liam asked, looking around the table at the other band we were sitting with.

"Not bad, how about you guys? Ready for this tour?" Luke laughs. All of One Direction smile as they nod in agreement.

"Same" Calum chuckles.

"You okay?" I whisper in Gemma's ear as all the guys had gotten themselves in an extreme conversation.

She nods but I know better than to buy it. I look at her easing a brow and she shakes her head at me.

I take her hand standing up but as we had moved our chairs back all the boys eyes were on us two girls.

"Ah.. We need to go to the restroom. Won't be to long, carry on" I say with slightly wide eyes but I manage to see Louis smirking at us.

"Is this your code sentence for getting some lesbian action. Cause we totally don't mind, can I join?" He smirks joking.

"Oh my dirty partner in crime why would you ever ask." I send him a wink. "But no you can not, maybe later tonight" I laugh and walk away with Gemma as all the guys 'WOO' together.

When we walk in the girls room I close the door and turn to Gemma who is leaning against the sink.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Look it's really nothing Ky-" I cut her off as I shake my head at the girl in front of me.

"It's definitely not something Gemma. I know something is up so please save the act and just tell me. I'm your best friend, I want you to be able to tell me anything." I tell her.

"Okay" she sighs," Look this happened a long time ago last your the guys were on. I went to visit them and one night all of us including 5SOS went out to a club." She says closing her eyes as if she is remembering the night clearly. "Let's same I got very very drunk and someone else happened to as well and we are kinda.... Had sex" she tells me whispering the last part though I heard it loud and clear.

My eyes go wide and I look at Gemma who looks down at the ground ashamed. I go to speak up but another voice does.

"Hey girls hurry up we are ordering now!" Niall calls out. "Please hurry I'm really bloody hungry!" He whines.

I roll my eyes looking back over to Gemma who still says looking at the ground before making eye contact with me.

"Let's go" she says walking to the door. Before I could protest she's already out the door and walking away. I just stand there shocked of the news I just heard.

When I sit back down Gemma doesn't make eye contact with anyone and after the news she just told me I don't blame the girl.

Was she talking to me about having sex with one of the 5SOS boys? I can't help but think that it could be true as she freaked out in the car when the boys spoke about them.

"Hey you okay?" Louis whispers to me. I look over at him sending him a smile as I nod and tell my order to the waitress who arrived when I sat down.

As we waited for our orders we all got into a conversation about how the tour will be like.

"I'm actually excited to be on tour with you guys. All of you I mean" I smile at them all. I can't help but notice Harry staring at me, I look over at him making eye contact as he sends me a quick wink.

What the hell was that about then?

I shake my head getting rid of what I just had seen and love at Luke as I realise he is speaking to me

"Sorry what was that?" I ask him turning my full attention his way.

"I said we need to do more crazy full days again" he chuckles as he reminds me of how we would do crazy full days of doing stupid things.

"Ha... I'm sure we will be doing that all day every day Lucas" I joke smirking at him.

"Good. Buy stop calling me that Ky" he groans rolling his eyes at me.

"What are you two talking about?" Niall asks taking a bite of his chicken.

"When I was in Australia Luke and I did these things were all day we would have to do the stupidest things. They were so much fun" I laugh.

"We so need to do that" Louis says.

"Yeah and this time let us be invited" Ashton rolls his eyes at us. Luke and I both share laughing at what he had said.

"Sure" I say in agreement.

I look over to Harry to see him playing with his food with the fork. He looks down at it not interested in anything we were all talking about.

That's how he spent the rest of the night , quiet and not interested. I definitely need to speak to him about it soon, very soon.