31

Kylie's POV

"Harry I think I should pack again I feel like I am missing something. Shit where the fuck is my phone. Fuck the UK universe for losing it!" I panic.

Harry looks at me with a 'what the fuck' look as I run around my apartment searching for it.

"Ky you gave it to me, also can you not shout its three in my morning and I'm sure your neighbours love to sleep" he rolls his eyes handing me my phone.

"Oh thanks" I mutter. "I'm sorry, I'm so nervous and this whole traveling the world thing is new to me. Especially when it's a whole year" I sigh.

He nods in understanding,"Yeah I know what that is like first hand. Don't forget I've been doing it for four years" he tells me.

(Think of this when the guys were in 2014)

"Right"

"Shall we head downstairs Paul is waiting for us?" Harry asks me. I nod grabbing my suitcase as he grabs my other one. I lock the door saying a little goodbye as Harry calls me a freak.

When we get downstairs Gemma is in the car with the rest of the boys as boy awaits outside offering to take our bags.

"Thanks" I smile at him as he places them in the boot of the car. I get in the SUV taking a seat next to Gemma on my right and Harry sits on my left.

"Fuck" I sigh leaning my head back onto the head rest behind me.

"What?" Liam asks me concerned with his right eyebrow raised.

"For a half hour car ride and I'm the one stuck with the Styles siblings. The world is against me today" I say.

"Rude" Harry mutters.

"Bitch" Gemma gasps.

"Remind me why your parents thought of not using a condom for your fat arses?" I ask them with a smug look on my face.

"That's gross Ky" Niall whines.

"Kylie!" Zayn and Louis burst out laughing at what I said, I pay my back as well as giving them a high five.

"Is this what it will be like for the whole tour cause if so where the fuck do I sign up!" Zayn laughs raising his right hand.

"Perrie's asshole" I mutter. Zayn gasps at what I said while Louis' face goes red as he tries not to laugh.

"Okay I regret saying that" Zayn tells me.

"Hmm" I say closing my eyes as I lean my head on Gemma's shoulders.

"Tired" she laughs.

"It's three in the morning dumb bitch of course I am" I chuckle.

"Okay sleep, I'll do the same. I pretty sure one of the guys can carry us" she laughs leaning her head on top of mine.

"Think again" Harry mutters.

"Hey it's okay Harry, just make sure to take us in the one direction not wrong" I joke.

Once again I receive the 'what the fuck' look. I laugh closing my eyes and try to sleep.

"She's gonna be annoying" Harry mutters.

"Then shake it off Mr. Trouble" I say.

"Okay enough" Paul says. We all look at him but he smiles at me mouthing a 'good job'.

I close my eyes and finally fall into a deep sleep as well as I possibly could.

* * * *

"Kylie wake up" someone whispers next to me as they shake my shoulders.

"Fine"

I open my eyes looking out the window to see that we are indeed at the airport ready to board to America to start the boys tour off.

"Let's go" Liam says. We all get out of the car and walk straight into the airport as we notice some paparazzi running down the street. Paul ha arranged for some security go grab our bags and every thing we needed.

As we all walk to our flight entrance Niall and Liam walk with me we we chat about the stuff they usually do when they are on tour.

"Do you guys ever prank each other?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Don't!" Liam warns pointing at Niall. He just laughs back at Liam and continues to look back at me.

"Yeah all the time, last time on tour Louis pranked Liam real good!" Niall's laughs Louis must of heard as he turns around laughing.

"Oh yeah that was amazing!"

"What happened?" I ask.

"Please you really don't want to know, even now I still get nightmares" Zayn says with a look of disgust written all over his face.

"Is it weird that I still want to know!" I chuckle.

"Yes" they all say to me, even Paul who had managed to catch up to all of us.

"Okay" I say.

We all continue walking until we are seated in the waiting area to board the flight.

"I shotgun Niall and Louis" I say raising both my hands. They look at each other before looking at me with major smiles on their faces.

"Hey now!" Gemma says.

"I wanted to sit with you" Harry frowns while Liam looks at him with a smirk by his reaction.

"Well next time, promise" I leave my pinky out for him to reach. He hesitates before linking his pinky with my own. All of a sudden it feels like shock and heat waves are moving through my blood to my heart.

What the fuck!

"Fine" he smirks sending me a cheeky signature wink that he happens to do all he bloody time.

"Okay well now that it's sorted Kylie I think you should now come out and say that clearly Niall and myself are your favourite from the band" Louis jokes with a cocky attitude.

"Actually I started off as a Zayn girl sorry pal" I pat his shoulder. All the boys eyes go wide with amusement.

"Really?" Zayn asks. I nod and he high fives me saying that he is officially the closest.

"I thought I would of been" Harry says confused. I give the 'Why would you think that' look.

"Because.." I say waving my hand for him to continue.

"Dunno" he laughs. I roll my eyes at him and he playfully hits me, well I guess he saw that.

Damn Kylie.

"Okay guys the ladies at the desk told me we can go in first before the others. We need to get ourselves sorted." Paul says walking over to us.

"Shotgun Liam!" Harry says.

"Hey!" Gemma whines.

"Gem you can stay with me" Zayn tells her. She nods thanking him as we all laugh at her. Zayn rolls his eyes wrapping his arm around her shoulder and dragging her off to the plane. It's really cute how all the guys look after Gemma and they other siblings or the band like they are their own. Clearly Harry didn't think so as he glares at Zayn from the back of his head.

"Harry relax he thinks of Gemma like his own sister. Stop glaring at him before I punch you in the nuts" I whisper.

"Sorry" he mumbles. I nod taking his hand linking our fingers together as we walk behind the others.

"Did I ever tell you that you're the best" Harry smiles at me with so much adoration. Aww!

"Yes" I chuckle.

"Good, I love you" he pulls me into a tight hug suddenly. I hug him back leaning my head against his toned chest as I take in his manly cent.

"I love you too" I tell him.

"Guys lets go!" Gemma calls from behind us. We turn to see her looking at us both with raised eyebrows. I pull away from Harry and walk over to her.

"You okay" she asks me still looking back where Harry is. He clearly hasn't moved from where we were.

"Yeah" I nod.