14

Kylie's POV

They say that the more you think of things the more stressed you get out. Well, whoever made that saying was absolutely correct. As I wait for the plane to land in London my heart beats really loud and fast knowing that I will need to speak to Harry when I land.

Liam and I had made arrangements for me to go to Harry's house to sort everything out with him. I'm so bloody nervous to see how this will go but im also anxious to see what Harry will say when I tell him that Gemma went with Justin to Miami to see his show.

I know that Harry has also been that overprotective brother of Gemma, if we so much mention a guy she thinks is cute he will take her phone and check her messages.

It's crazy, Gemma and I sit back laughing it off as we both know she always deletes her messages knowing the chance that her brother will see it.

I get broken out of my thoughts when I get a tap on the shoulder from the air host to tell me we have landed. Wow, with all the thinking I can't believe I didn't realise the plane had landed already.

I thank her and take my carry on bags and walk out of the plane where I see my body guar Dean and some police officers to help escort us out of the airport due to there being so many paparazzi and fans outside.

When I have all of my stuff Dean helps me with my bags and we start walking to the exit of the airport. I get stopped a couple of times to be asked for a photo with fans and I smile and nod at them before Dean says we have to keep moving.

When I walk closer to the doors I hide behind the officers and Dean as I see lots of men with cameras flashing.

"Kylie over here!"

"Kylie!"

"Welcome back to London Kylie!"

"Hows Harry Kylie?"

"Is it true you and Harry Styles are fighting?"

"Are Gemma and you in a fight over Justin!"

I ignore all their screams and make my way to the car slamming the door as fast as I can to get away from those flashes.

When Dean drives off I take my phone out to message Liam to let him know I am on my way. Since he knew I was going to see Harry him and all the
guys went hang out with him.

Somehow Liam managed to let the
the guys know what was happening
and they had kept it a secret for us.

I go into my Twitter to see that all the
the guys except Harry had tweeted
something about our photoshoot
within the next month.

@Niallhoran: So excited for the photoshoot with @Kyliejenner. Us
lads can't wait to work with such a
talented model. Thanks Kylie!

@Liampayne: WOO!! So amazing
to be working with @Kyliejenner for this photoshoot. Will be such an experience to remember. Xx

@Louistomlinson: @Kyliejenner Thank you so much for having us to
work with this on this shoot. Will be
Loads of fun and mucking around with
us lads. Can't wait!! ;)

@Zaynmalik: Awesome to know we will be working with @Kyliejenner.
I'm a huge fun so this will be good. Thanks Kylie! :)

I decide that I should send them all a tweet back and thank them as well for being so supportive for all this.

@Kyliejenner: So excited to work with these amazing lads @Liampayne @Niallhoran @Zaynmalik @Louistomlinson & @Harrystyles.

@Kyliejenner: Can't wait to work with you all. Also can't wait for all you fans to see it as well.

I tweet and lock my phone sighing, I don't really know how I felt when I had said that and added Harry. I'm sure he would of seen what the guys had said.

All I know is this will be one hell of a night and I can already feel the awkwardness and weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

I wonder how Harry is feeling, he doesn't even know I will be going to his house to talk to me. Does he even know I'm back in London?

This will be one hell of a night and right now I'm preparing myself for the worst not knowing what will happen after tonight. Let's all hope this goes well.

I honesty don't know what I would do if I did lose Harry, I'd be so bloody mad. I'd cry myself to sleep for sure. As much as I wouldn't really want to admit it I don't think I could live without him.

I know he will be leaving for tour in a couple of months and even if we do make up tonight or not it will kill me inside to know that I might not ever speak or hear him again.

Listening to him sing on the radio wouldn't be the same to how it is when we are watching a movie and he will randomly start singing my favourite song. Even when we are in the car he does this.

Seeing him on TV doing interviews or preforming won't be the same as it is when I go to Gemma's house and he will be in the kitchen eating his life away with Niall. Or when he will come to my house in the middle of the night to go for late night chat talks.

This will seriously kill me, just thinking about this all makes me realise how much I need Harry. I need my best friend, I need that one person I can talk to about anything and laugh after. I need that one person who will sing my songs over the phone late at night until I fall asleep because I'm stressed with work. I need that one person who will message me one hundred times a day to tell me they saw something that reminded them of me.

I just need Harry....