30

Kylie's POV

"You ready?" Gemma asks me as we are right outside Harry's doorstep.

"Yeah"

She nods knocking on the door a couple of times before Harry opens up with a smile on his face.

"Hey girls" he says giving us both a hug and telling us to come inside. We step inside but Harry remains still holding onto Gemma's wrist and I let it go giving them some sibling time.

I want further into the apartment and see all the guys either on the couch or floor.

"Hey everyone!" I wave at them all. They all turn their heads to me smiling.

"Hey my dirty twin" Louis winks at me. I laugh saying a hey back as I take a seat next to Zayn and Niall.

"Hello you two" I say.

"Hey Ky" Niall tells me.

"Hello KJ" Zayn laughs. Lately that's all he has been calling me and I find it actually pretty amusing.

"So where are the Styles siblings?" Liam asks me. I shrug pointing towards the door and they all nod.

Just on time Harry and Gemma walk inside the room looking at us all.

"So what was the sudden rush to talk with us?" Harry asks taking a seat next to Liam while Gemma takes one next to Louis.

"So today we had a little meeting with Carl thanks to you buddy" I smirk at Harry. He looks confused until his eyes open with wide shock and I understand he knows what I mean.

"What are you talking about?" Louis asks me looking back and forth between Harry and myself.

"I went to Carl to talk with him about a few things that I needed to say" Harry shrugs.

"What does that mean?" Zayn asks.

"Oh I could tell you. Your band mate Mr. Styles was bugging me all last week about going on tour with you guys. I said no" I tell them. They all look at me waiting for me to continue. So I do.

"Well, I didn't want to leave my job knowing or more should I say thinking I could get cut. Turns out Gemma or myself can't get cut even if we tried as we are now the most wanted girls in the business" I hug five Gemma as the guys chuckle.

"Anyways I didn't want to leave what I love doing the most. I didn't want to stop my dream so that I could watch Harry live his. I wanted my own life and I didn't think I would get that" I explain.

"But love you would" Liam tells me patting my knee. I smile nodding at him and continue on.

"Well I didn't know that. So Carl called myself and Gemma in today to tell us Harry went there and asked or more like requested for us both to go on tour with you guys" I point at Gemma. "So we thought about it but then he told us that we could still model and we would have to fly out every now and then to do Photoshoots as well as the photographers flying their ways over to us. So it was a win win and Gemma and I decided that..." I stop.

"Please don't say you still aren't coming" Niall groans.

"Kylie I need you there with me. Please I'm begging you" Harty pleads looking at me in the eyes.

I smirk, "Well good thing that's what you wanted because Gemma and I are going on tour with you ugly British and Irish fuckers!" I scream standing up as Gemma does the same and we do our little cheer dance.

"British!" Zayn whines.

"Irish" Niall rolls his eyes.

"Ugly!" Louis yells.

"Fuckers" Liam days with disgust.

"Fuck yeah we are British and Irish fuckers who you are going on tour with!" Harry shouts excitedly wrapping his arms around me and spinning me around.

"Yeah that's cool don't hug your sister. That's fine continue on" she jokes waving her hands in the air.

"WOO!" Harry calls our wrapping his arms around his sister and I awe at the moment.

"Ugly!" Louis says again.

"My gosh get over it your fucker!" I push him and he loses his balance and falls onto the floor. We all burst out laughing at his reaction and he glares at me.

"You better run!" He warns me.

"That's fine, hurt me all you like. But be prepared with a 5 million suing from my agent and manger for marking a model" I smirk at him.

All of a sudden all the room roars with a "OHHHH" and I continue smirking.

"Babe I'm worth more than that!" He laughs sarcastically standing up.

"Oh I was only talking about marking don't get me started on the scratches, bruises, breaking any bones what was the other one Gemma?" I turn to her smirking as she does the same.

"Oh yeah also any threats about hurting a high class models is a 20 million suing plus a 15 million fine for accusing assault to that person" she smirks.

"That's right!" I click my fingers gushing sarcastically while the others looks at us with amusement. I turn back to Louis smirking.

"I'd watch it Tomlinson if I were you" I wink at him setting myself on the couch. Everyone smirks looking at me as I take a chip from the bowl on the glass coffee table.

"So what movies we watching?" I wave my hands in the air dramatically and soon all of them try thinking of movies we can all watch.