26

Kylie's POV

When I make it inside the restaurant I notice the guys at a table just by looking at the bright colour of Michael's hair.

I walk on over to them and only Ashton seems to notice me as he sends me a small smile.

"Hey guys" I say waving at them as I go around the table to give them all a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I take a seat next to Luke and opposite of Calum. "Hey" they all tell me with s sweet smile.

"How was your flight?" I ask them with a smirk playing along my lips. The either groan or roll their eyes at me.

"Was the worst thing ever" Luke whines.

"We had some old lady telling us how we are young and to enjoy all the sex we could before we are too old" Calum says with a look of disgust on his face.

I burst out laughing at what that old lady had told them, they all glare at me for my reaction but I can't help it. That was too bloody good.

"That's amazing!" I breathe out whipping the tiny tears from my eyes that managed to appear.

"All right smart ass how many times have you had sex?" Michael asks with a smirk.

I choke on my own saliva at his question and they guys snicker around me.

"Um personal much" Calum tells him after calming down.

"Agreed" I nod.

"How many time?" Ashton asks. I turn and glare at him," Sorry just wanted to know" he tells me swallowing hard.

"With my first boyfriend when I was seventeen, his name was Chad. We had been together since we were fifteen and he took me out for our anniversary and I guess it just happened. Then we dated a couple months longer and yeah clearly we still had sex. One day I went to his house and he wouldn't open the door when I knocked so when I walked into his room he was there over another girl completely naked" I say sadly looking down at my hands placed in my lap. "I broke up with him that day and he tried to tell me that I was wrong. He tried for a couple of weeks and I was so mad that I went out with Anastasia and I was so drunk the next thing I knew was waking up in a hotel room with some stranger who was sleeping" I finish.

"I'm so sorry" Luke tells me patting my shoulder. "Just know that we all will be here for you. We are your friends" he sends me a smile.

"Very true" Ashton says.

"Shall we order?" Calum asks changing the subject. I turn to him mouthing a thank you to which he nods at and opens his menu.

* * * *

"That was a good meal" I sigh patting my stomach without a care in the world.

"And people call you a lady like model" Luke laughs.

"Hey Luke... Fuck off" I send him the finger as the guys laugh at our little fight. He rolls his eyes sending me one back as he takes a sip of his sprite.

"So how much longer will you be here before your next photoshoot?" Michael asks me.

"In about two three weeks, I'll be with Gemma in San Diego actually. I'm excited cause we haven't done a photoshoot there before" I explain.

"Nice" Calum mumbles.

"So how much longer are you guys here?" I ask them.

"For a couple months actually before we go on tour. We are finishing another album up so we are pretty pumped" Luke says.

"That's awesome!" I exclaim. "When can I hear it. Do I get a little preview or do I have to wait like everyone else?" I frown.

"The second one" Ashton says.

"Fine"

"Oh hey Michael what happened to that pair of shoes you bought. Did you find them?" Calum suddenly asks him.

"Oh yeah did you?" Ashton asks suddenly interested as well.

"Shoes?" I chuckle to Luke. He nods rolling his eyes at the subject.

"Ashton doesn't even know that they were really his" he snorts. I laugh lightly at that.

"He will kill him" I laugh, "Oh while we wait let's take a photo. I accidentally deleted the other ones" I say.

"How dare you!" He faked to be hurt. "But sure okay grab your phone cause I can't be bothered taking mine out" he tells me.

I roll my eyes taking my phone out before clicking the camera app. I place the photo in front of us and snap a picture before going into Twitter.

@KylieJenner: Lunch with @Luke5SOS as well as @Ashton5SOS @Calum5SOS & @Michael5SOS ;)

I tweet it placing my phone back on the table and start a conversation on the whole show situation.