58

Harry's POV

Today is the day that the band and I as well as Kylie, Gemma and Lottie including Kylie's mother will be heading back to London.

We are spending Christmas with all our families together at Louis' house. His mother insisted that she will be the one to host the dinner as Zayn and Niall's parents have in the past.

Next year will be me and then Liam for the year after, right now we are at the airport waiting for our flight.

Kylie sits in front of me next to Lou and Gemma as they all talk about make up products I think. Lottie sits with Niall and Louis as they talk and I sit here and with Zayn as Liam talks on the phone to his girlfriend, Sophia.

"So you ready to head back home?" Zayn asks me changing our conversation about the tour.

"Yeah" I sigh, "I miss my mum" I tell him smiling at the mention of her.

"Mummy boy much" Zayn chuckles.

"You're to talk ha?" I smirk at him. He rolls his eyes and looks in front of us. I turn to see where he is looking and see my baby is walking over to us taking a seat on my left leg as her right arm goes around my shoulders.

"What's up babe?" I ask her patting her leg. She's shrugs and sighs.

"I love them, but don't get me wrong there is so much I can take about talking on the different chemicals in foundation" she rolls her eyes.

Zayn and I burst out laughing at her while she frowns at us for laughing.

"Sorry that is so stupid! I'm lucky I'm not a girl" Zayn tells us calming down from his laughing.

"No but you can sure dress like one, ha Veronica?" Kylie asks him with a smirk on his face. I burst out laughing only to be hit on the arm by Zayn, I turn my face into Kylie's neck as I calm myself down.

"That was a good one!" We all turn to see Liam standing there laughing.

"Thanks Li" Kylie high fives him.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask my girl, smiling at her.

"Hm nothing" she laughs. "Just want to rest" she mumbles against my shoulder.

"Babe you can sleep on the plane. We will be on it soon enough" I whisper to her pecking her forehead. 

"Okay" she yawns sitting her head up and looking around the room. "How did we get to this point Harry?" She asks turning to me.

I look at her in a questioning manner but sigh," Love baby, you and I share something that people wish to have. Crave, need, want and dream about. We are lucky to be those of few who happen to have that special type of love they lasts forever" I tell her with a smile.

"You really mean that?" She asks me whispering.

"With all my heart"

"I love you, Harry"

"I love you darling" I peck her lips.

"Hey guys come on the plane is now boarding people!" We break apart to see Paul calling for us.

"That's us" I say.

Kylie smiles nodding as she stands up taking my hand and her bag as I grab my own and walk with her to meet the others.

"Woo I can't wait to go home!" Gemma squeals.

"Same oh my gosh I miss my mother so bloody damn much!" Lottie smiles.

"Yeah because you are the one that has be on tour the past how many years?" Louis says in a smart voice.

We all ignore that fanily banter from then on as Kylie goes and grabs her mother who is now talking to Lou as we walk.

"Hey mom" I hear her say probably smiling at the lovely woman who created the best thing I could ever have in this world, my love.

"Hey hunny, everything okay?" She asks sweetly.

"Of course, I just really missed you a lot" I hear Kylie sigh," How is everyone at home?" She asks.

"Fine dear, are you sure you are okay?" Her mother asks. I then quickly look at Kylie as I become seriously worried about her.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired mom that's all. I just need lots of sleep on the plane before I go back to shooting again" she explains.

"Okay hunny, take it easy okay. I don't need anything to happen to my only daughter." Her mum says.

"Nothing will happen" Kylie answers back.

"I know that. With Harry around hunny I know you will be safe." Her mum laughs lightly and I smile looking over at them quickly.

"I love him mom" Kylie says. I notice her looking at me from the corner of my eye so I reach my right hand out grabbing her and pulling her into my side.

"And nothing ever will" I say looking over to her mother with a serious face settled onto my features.

"Good. I'm glad to hear" Kris smiles nodding at me.

* * * *

When we get onto the plane Kylie takes a seat next to me resting her head onto my shoulder as she tries to fall asleep.

"Sweet dreams baby" I whisper pecking her head lightly. She smiles before slowly falling asleep in my arms, where she belongs.