4

Kylie's POV

Waking up this morning was a massive set back, I ran into my bathroom and take a quick shower. I shaved and washed my hair as fast as possible.

When I walked out I changed into a large over sized white t-shirt and put on some black leggings with my Timberlands.

When my hair was dried I tied it up and left my face natural as Carl told Gemma and I. Let the makeup and hair artists to do there job, he has told us.

When I walk out of my apartment I lock the door and walk downstairs to see Gemma standing outside my RandRover with no other than Harry.

I walk over to them fixing my bag,"Hey guys" I tell them as I find my car keys and unlock the car. "I'm guessing your coming" I look at Harry who smirks at me.

"I'd love to... Come" he winks at me. I twist my face in disgust at his dirty comment. Yeah no thank you Harry!

I walk to the drivers seat, Gemma goes in the passenger and leaves Harry in the back.

Thank god I say to myself.

I turn the car on and start driving to the studio. I turn the music up and One Directions 'Story of my life' was on.

I hear Harry groan in the backseat, I guess after singing it so many times a year it becomes annoying to hear especially when you have just finished a tour.

"Oh Kylie turn it up" Gemma tells me, I turn it up as into music starts. When Harry's part starts I sing along to it but very quietly.

"Hold up" I look at Gemma quickly.

"What"

"Uh you can sing and you didn't even try to tell me" she raises an eyebrow.

"Gemma relax, let's leave the singing to your brother" I smirk and look at Harry through the mirror. He is texting away on his phone, I scoff lightly and continue driving.

When we arrive I turn the car off and Gemma runs out. As I take my seatbelt off I feel breathing onto my neck.

"You have a beautiful voice babe" Harry whispers and leaves a light kiss on my neck. Before I can even respond he opens the door and walks out leaving me speechless and alone.

I shake my head trying to get forget about what just happened. I make my way out of the car and lock it before walking into the building.

I see Carl talking with Gemma as Harry leans against the wall where the door is. Where I happen to be standing. I ignore him and walk over to Carl who is smiling at me.

"Hello love" he smiles giving me a hug, I hug him back saying a hello before pulling away.

"So I see Gemma's brother is here" he looks at me as Gemma had walked off to change into her outfit.

"Uh yeah" I roll my eyes.

"You don't like him? That's pretty crazy since every girl in the world wants him" he laughs.

"Not me" I state and Carl's eyes go wide. He walks off immediately and I raise my eyebrows confused.

"Not yet baby" I hear his voice in my ear. I turn to him and push him back a little.

"Dream all you want I couldn't care less. You will never have me so go find some other girl to entertain you" I tell him.

"Babe you will be begging for me soon enough. They all do, ask anyone" he smirks.

"Yeah sorry I don't know any lady over the age of 30 that isn't family related to me, sorry. I wouldn't mind meeting Taylor though, I hear she likes to talk about you. Oh wait that was just singing about you right" it's my time to smirk.

He looks at me wide eyed not expecting me to say something like that. I glare at him and walk away. I stop in my tracks and say one last thing,"Oh and I'd never be with you like that or any other way. I have way to much respect for your sister" I say and walk to my changing room to get ready.

----

When I step out in my gorgeous outfit Carl and the photographer had just finished Gemma's shoot. Time to start mine.

I walk over to them as the look on the computer where the photos have been set on.

"They look awesome Gemma" I praise her. She looks at me and smiles giving me a side hug.

"Okay Kylie your up" Carl tells me. I nod and take my robe off and hand it to Gemma as I make my way on the set.

"Okay hold your top babe or else the world will see your boobs" The photographer says and everyone in the room laughs as well as me.

"Okay give me a seductive face please" he says and I make that exact face for him.

"OKAY STAND TALLER"

"BACK STRAIGHT"

"PERFECT KYLIE"

"THAT IS THE WAY KYLIE"

"YOU ARE DOING AMAZING"

"GORGEOUS I THINK WE ALMOST HAVE IT. LOWER YOU HEAD"

"AND WE HAVE THE SHOT" he tells me as I stop posing. I sigh in relief as I make my way to the computer.

"I like that one the best" Carl points to a photo of my holding the top piece of my outfit.

"Agreed" the photographer says.

We soon wrap up the shoot and make our ways home. I take Gemma and Harry back to my place, Gemma hops out and walks inside the building.

"Um uh do you mind if I come inside" Harry asks.

"Yeah" I laugh," I'm not leaving you outside to freeze" I tell him and he looks at me confused.

"I don't get you, one minute you are telling me you don't want me and next you are completely nice and sweet" he tells me.

"Harry" I sigh," Don't get me wrong you are a good looking guy and any girl who is left on the planet would be lucky to have you" I joke and smirk at him as he laughs loudly at my comment.

"Okay good one continue" he tells me.

"Right, it's just I can't do that when my best friend is your sister. I would be a terrible person to do that and I don't want to hurt her. Being friends is a different story. I'd like to be friends with you" I tell him.

"Yeah I guess we can try being the friends thing" he says and I laugh.

"Let's start over" I say," Hi I'm Kylie" i reach my hand out for him to shake.

"Hi I'm Harry" he smiles generally at me and shakes my hand. I feel sparks of electricity run through my arm and I remove my hand.

"Let's go"I say.

------------------------

Well well?

Tell me if you think this is going okay so far. So much more to happen trust me!

Vote if you like this story so far!

Love you guys xx