10

Kylie's POV

It's been a couple of weeks and Harry and I have only gotten even closer as time has gone by. I have met some really cool people celebrity wise and they are all such lovely people.

I had met Justin Bieber back in New York for a photoshoot he and I both were apart of. He was a really nice and chilled out guy and he has a movie premiere tonight in L.A and he had invited me to go.

I had said yes and took a plane two nights ago and stayed at home with my mom who was so happy to see me. We had gone out to dinner and caught up with both of our lives.

As for Gemma she is in New York for a couple nights while we are on break. She went out with the One Direction girlfriends and she had asked me to come but I had already said yes to Justin.

Harry and I have been texting non stop, when he found out I was coming tonight he wasn't exactly thrilled. He said that he should of been here with me to look after me but I reassured him I'll be fine.

Harry as well as the band are still in London as they have a couple of interviews relating to a new tour they are having.

I think Harry had told me it's called the 'Where We Are' tour. He will be starting that next year and considering it's almost the end of this year he will be leaving me very soon.

And I'm not so sure on how I feel about that.

As I sit here getting my makeup and hair done I take my phone out to call Harry and place it on speaker.

Ring ring ring ring

"Hello" a petty voice says, that's not Harry's voice. That's a girls.

Joyce and Scott look at me raising an eyebrow as I shrug. What the hell, since when did Harry have a girl and not tell me. Wow best friend goals much mate! Thanks.

"Hello?" The voice whines in an annoying voice and I take this as my chance to speak.

"Ah hi, who's speaking?" I ask.

"I should be asking you that!" The girl snaps.

"I'm Kylie Harry's best friend, is he around?" I ask getting irritated with this chick.

"Yes he is how do you say.... A little busy... You interrupted our time so don't call back" the bitch says before hanging up.

I turn to Joyce and Scott with my eyes and mouth wide open,"What the hell was that" Scott tells me.

"I have no bloody clue, I didn't even know he had a girlfriend" I tell him.

"Maybe this is a one time thing" Scott tells me.

"Yeah she seemed bitchy, maybe this chick was a one night stand" Joyce pats my back.

"That's not the point, why didn't he answer the phone?" I ask myself knowing that they can hear me.

"Who knows Ky, it's not the time to talk about this right now, you need to be out there soon" Joyce tells me. I nod agreeing with her before I text Harry.

Kylie- Hey Harry I tried calling you but uh some girl said you were 'busy'. I uh guess you can call me back another time then. I thought we could catch up soon. Let me know! Xx

I lock my phone and place it on the counter in front of my as Scott finished my hair.

Once they are both done I fix my outfit before putting it on and if I can say so myself. I look amazing.

"Come on we have to go" my manger Liz tells me. I nod following her out with Scott and Joyce behind me.

****

"Okay you ready Kylie?" Liz asks me. I shake my head taking deep breaths trying to calm myself done before I freak the fuck out.

"No this is my first carpet ever and I'm nervous" I mumble looking out the window to see Justin there with his mates taking photos.

"Don't worry hunny, you will do great. I promise you" she takes my hand in hers and squeezes it.

I nod and she then opens the door and I take a deep breath before exiting the car after her.

As soon as I step out I hear people scream and chant my name and all of them were the my fans and the paparazzi.

"Go to the fans and take photos and then you have to go to the carpet" Liz informs me. I nod and walk away and go to meet my fans and take photos.

"Hey guys!" I wave at them all as I walk over. They all scream when they notice me walking closer.

I say hello to all of them and take pictures and get to know them a bit more and before I know it Liz tells me I have to go to the red carpet.

I walk over to the carpet and people with cameras scream my name and I smile for them all.

Kylie over here!

To your left Kylie!

Straight ahead!

To your right!

Right her Kylie!

They scream my name and I pose for them until I can't handle the flashes anymore. I cover my eyes and yell out,"Guys that's enough" I smile at them trying to keep my cool.

They accept my wishes and soon stop and soon enough Liz tells me to go into interviews. I nod as go to the First Lady in the row.

"Hello" I smile towards her and give her a quick hug.

"Hello Kylie it's nice to meet you, you look absolutely amazing may I say" she tells me.

"Aw thank you so much!"

"So you are out here tonight to support Justin Bieber. Would you say you guys are close friends?" She asks me.

I nod,"Yeah definitely, I met him a little while ago at a photoshoot and we just clicked. He's such a sweet guy and he's so nice and caring. I love the guy he's an amazing best friend so I definitely wanted to come out and support him" I tell her.

"That's very sweet, now Justin Bieber isn't the only guy celebrity that you are good friends with" she smiles at me," You have also been reported to be best friends with Harry Styles, is this true?" she asks me.

I gulp and my eyes go wide, if the cameras caught this I would be dead by now.

"Uh yeah Harry and I are good friends, I met him through Gemma since we are best friends and we are close" I simply say.

"Thats its? No gossip?" She winks.

"Nope" I blush," Nothing is going on, nor will it happen we are just good friends" I smile.

I say this thinking back to that girl that answered his phone earlier, but no matter that this is the truth I can't help but think that I don't want it to be completely true.

"Well I think you guys are cute friends" she sweetly says. I nod and smile at her.

"Thank you very much, I'll pass the message on" I laugh at her cuteness as her eyes go wide.

"Thanks Kylie" she laughs, "It was lovely to meet you" she tells me.

"You as well" I smile and give her one last hug before moving onto my next interview.

Well that was extreme...

-------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in while I've been crazy busy with school.

I'd just like to thank the person who voted for my book, you are amazing. If also like to that the amazing comments I've been getting. You all make me so proud.

Love all you guys,

Xxx