16

Harry's POV

"Honestly" I start not knowing what to say at all to the gorgeous girl in front of me. "I don't know" I explain.

"That's not good enough" Kylie tells me, strange enough her voice was calm. Something I don't think I had in me to do.

"I don't know Kylie- I don't know why I lied. I guess I was embarrassed after what happened last time I was with a girl. I don't know why I lied to you about being with Gemma. I didn't even think when I said I was with her knowing you already knew where she was. Also I definitely don't know why I told you the truth!" I finish off trying to keep my calm.

The look in Kylie's eyes tells me she is hurting and I oh so badly just want to make it stop and go away.

"You could of told me you were with another girl" she simply says.

"I didn't want to" I mumble.

"Why?" She asks, a question she has continued to ask since she got here. Hell the hell didn't I know she would be back in London. I usually know everything that happens even when we don't talk.

"I didn't want you to think of me as some guy that sleeps with lots of girls. People make me look like that guy when I'm not. I went out with Ed and Grimmy and I got too drunk and I don't remember anything that night. I woke up the next morning with a blonde girl next to me and we were both naked" I shake my body in disgust.

"You could of told me that. I would of understood. When she answered and told me you were too busy to talk I will admit I felt that our friendship wasn't important to you as it is to me" she frowns looking down in her lap.

No baby, it means way more to me than you think. Don't you ever say that again, you're more important to me than any other girl.

I place my index finger on her chin and raise her head so that I can look into her beautiful big brown eyes.

"Kylie- you mean more to me than any other girl. Our friendship is something I cherish and it makes me wake up everyday with a huge smile on my face. You are always there for me and you understand in times where I don't think the lads could off. I wouldn't go to their doors late at night to walk around with them. I wouldn't text them one hundred times a day and talk with them. I wouldn't sit and cuddle watching movies with them. I do that all for you, you're so important to me and don't you ever think otherwise" I finish off my speech without taking a break. You would think for a singer that would be easy but not for this.

Kylie's next move shocks me as she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me into a hug and I immediately wrap my arms around her waist and bring her to my lap as if I was Santa and she was the little girl who wanted barbie dolls.

"Harry I don't want you to feel embarrassed when you are with a girl. Even if you are 'busy' I don't care if you message me the morning after, I understand that. Just own up to it and don't make me feel like down second choice option" she tells me as her voice cracks I know she will cry soon.

I wipe away her tears when I see them fall from her eyes. " After this, I don't want to be with another girl knowing I could lose you. You have to promise me that you will understand that our friendship is more important than my curls. And that says a lot coming from me" I joke trying to ease the tension.

She breaks out into the most beautiful smile I've ever seen on anyone ever, she chuckles making the sexiest sound come out of her mouth. Fuck.

"Okay. Thank you Harry" she hugs me leaning her head into my neck. I hold my breath as I feel hers blow onto my neck and I so badly try to keep my moan in. "I love you Harry" she whispers in my ear. "The love I have for my best friend is ridiculous but I'm glad it's for you" she whispers and I joke her tighter.

How badly I wish her meaning of love was more than a friend love she held for me. "I love you more" I say, meaning more in a friend way. I frown when I know she will never know what real love I have for her.

I kiss her forehead and hold onto her leaning back onto the couch. We sit there in comfortable silence and I can't believe I'm this lucky to sit here with this amazing girl in my arms.

The girl I love is in my arms.