57

Kylie's POV

The next morning I woke up later than usual as Harry and I were up all night talking about how his concert went. Tonight will be their last show before their US tour is over.

After that we all head back home for Christmas and New Years. My mother will be taking the plane over with us so she will send it with me in London.

Right now Harry and I ads driving to this festival Lottie and Niall heard about. I'm excited to go out and spend time with my friends and boyfriend.

"You okay? You seem lost in your thoughts?" I turn to Harry as he stares at me waiting for me to speak.

"Just thinking over stuff. Mainly about Christmas and New Year" I smile squeezing his hand that rests on my lap.

"Wondering what to get me love?" He jokes laughing a little.

"Not really, I have an idea on what to get you" I smile shaking my head along the way.

"Same" he smiles.

The rest of the ride is spent in silence though a very comfortable one. The last time we were like this is when we went to dinner two nights ago. Which also happens to be the last time Harry and I made love to each other. Though I am not complaining, relationships aren't all about sex, well they are but not this one.

* * * *

When we found a parking Harry makes his way to my side of the car opening my door for me like the gentleman he is.

"Thank you" I kiss his cheek when I get out of the car. He smiles kissing me back as he closes the door.

"There are paps here" he whispers in my ear. I groan quietly as he chuckles putting his hand on my back walking us over to the entrance. They yell random things in our ears but I don't pay attention to it, as well as Harry.

When we enter the gates I spot Lottie's hair as her and the group are all close to the stage. Gemma spots me running over to give me a hug.

"Ky!" She squeals.

"Hey girl, missed you" I laugh at her.

"Same here, but looks like we have some Photoshoots together when we get back home" she smirks.

"Finally about time. It's be a while" I sigh in relief.

"I know. Tell me about it babe" she nods her head in agreement.

"Can I go to these Photoshoots?" Harry asks from besides us. Gemma and I look at each other before turning to Harry.

"Here's the thing little brother. Now that Kylie and I have a shoot together you are not welcome to go. Simply us only" she smirks at him.

"What why?!" He whines. "Kylie tell her she is behind utterly ridiculous" he turns to me asking for help.

"Well" I drag on. "She isn't wrong, I haven't spent as enough time with Gemma in a while and this shoot is our get away. Alone" I tell him.

"You are ditching me for my sister?" He pouts, his shoulders dropping.

"Well she is the favourite Styles sibling. Remember?" I joke around.

"Wow" is all he says.

"I promise I'll catch up with you after. Anywhere you want to go we can. How about that?" I make a deal.

"Fine" he groans," You owe me for this" he points at me. "And I have some ideas on how" he smirks suddenly.

"Harry!" Gemma and I both yell.

"Don't make those comments when I'm here!" Gemma whines running off.

"Don't say that! Oh my gosh Harry couldn't you wait until we were alone" I say almost embarrassed.

"Do you think I care?" He asks me seriously.

"No" I mumble.

"Exactly" and at that we walk to the rest of the group waving hellos and giving hugs out to those who ask.

Aka Louis.

"Okay so what music are they gonna play?" Ashton asks. We all look at Lottie waiting for her answer but she simply shrugs.

"Don't know, apparently they are making like remixes of popular songs" she tells us.

"Oh so they won't play any One Direction or 5 Seconds Of Summer" I joke as I shrug my shoulders. All the boys look at me with wide eyes as the girls burst out in laughter.

"Good Ky!" Gemma high gives me.

"Thanks" I smile.

"I can't believe you just said that!" Michael says loudly.

"Yeah you can't just say that in front of us Kylie. Oh my god!" Louis says dramatically.

"Oh relax guys I was just joking. Seriously you all need to chill a little" I laugh at them all.

"Babe no" Harry whispers with a smile on his face.

"Whipped" Luke and Zayn fake cough.

"Leave them alone, they are in love" Liam shakes his hand at the the two boys who roll their eyes at him.

"Says the one who is engaged" I say pointing to Zayn. "And the one who complains constantly on not having a girlfriend" I then point to Luke.

Everyone laughs around me as the boys glare at me. Harry wraps his arms around my waist from behind me bringing my back into his tones chest.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you, Harry" I turn my head looking up at the angle in front of me leaving a small lingering kiss to his jaw.

He smiles at me as I blush turning back to the group who decide we should get some food to eat before we party and head out to the boys last concert.