15

Kylie's POV

It's now or never Kylie, you can do this. All you have to do is raise your hand and knock on his door. You can be brave, you have too. Your friendship with Harry means the world to you. You might not ever get this chance again, do this for yourself but mostly for Harry.

You need him....

Building enough courage I raise my fist and knock on the door three times, my palms start to sweet and I can feel my body shaking. Oh god help me, let this be okay and successful.

I hear a 'one second' from a voice that I know is definitely not Harry. Soon enough when the door opens I see Liam smiling down at me.

"Hello love, welcome back" he says opening his arms to give me a hug. I smile in the hug as I feel his warm embrace heating my body temperature from the cold weather in the London air.

"Thanks for doing this" I pull away whispering to him. He nods and tells me to come inside and tells me that Harry is in the lounge with the rest of the guys.

"You ready?" He asks me looking at me to see if I will change my mind. I look back up at him biting my lip thinking of Harry.

"Yes" I say barley above a whisper.

Just like that Liam walks to where the guys are and me following behind with my head hung low and my arms crossed over my chest.

As we get close I hear a bunch of swear words flying out of the guys mouths. Unfortunately I can't see them as we still haven't made it to the lounge. How big is this bloody house?

"Oh fuck off refs"

"Mate that was goal you dick"

"Ok he just pushed him"

"Fuck you, you bloody can't play you twat"

Soon enough Liam and I enter the room as all eyes go to me. What makes my heart be a million times faster is the eyes that Harry has set on me.

"Hey guys looks who's back!" Liam says excitedly motioning towards me. All the guys smile and walk over to me expect Harry. He remains where he is sitting looking shocked but calm.

"Hello love I'm Louis but I'm sure you knew that" he says proudly and I almost laugh but I push it back deciding to joke with him.

"Louis was it" I say using the 's' knowing that he hates it when people say that.

"Funny" he smirks at me and moves out the way so the others can say their hellos.

"Hey I'm Zayn" a guy with het black hair and gorgeous caramel eyes says to me. I nod giving him a hug introducing myself moving over to Niall.

"Hi I'm Niall, I like food" he smiles brightly at me and pulls me in for a hug. I laugh pulling away from his hug nodding towards him.

"I know Harry told me" I smile at him and look at Harry quickly who sends me a small smile as if he were sad to do it.

"Uh- I think we will give you guys time to talk. We are going to go and buy dinner. " Liam tells us, they guys follow on to what he means and soon they all leave the house.

I remain still where I stood, this has been more awkward then I thought and we haven't even spoken yet.

"You can sit" Harry's voice breaks my thoughts and I look at him as he stares back at me in my eyes.

I nod and take a seat next to him but enough to give him his space. I lean my elbows on my knees and entwine my fingers together focusing on the coffee table in front of me.

"Why are you here?" He asks me. I turn my head and not my body to see Harry staring at me as he is leaning back on the couch with both his hands in his lap entwined just like mine.

"We need to talk"

"About?" He asks confused.

"What happened the night I was at Justin's carpet event. " As soon as I say his name Harry's jaw clenches and his hands then white as he squeezes them tightly.

"What about it?" He asks, his tone cold as ice.

I will admit that tone he sent me did frighten me a little but not enough to keep me away from him.

Here is the time time I ask what I wanted to do since the start.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Why what?"

"Why lie to me about the girl? Why lie to me about where you were? Why would you think I wouldn't know here Gemma aka my best friend would be? Why not just tell me the truth? Why were you so afraid to say it and be honest?" I ask him finally getting it all of my chest.

"Honestly" he starts. " I don't know" he whispers looking at his hands that remain in his lap. He almost looks ashamed? But once again why?

------------

Ohh- sorry guys for the cliffhanger. Guess you all will have to wait and see what happens.

Comment and keep voting. Xx

Love you guys, xx