41

Kylie's POV

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light beaming through the window. When my eyes I finally open its like I have gained control, I feel a arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I pull the sheets away to see Harry's arm there, I turn my head to see him sleeping peacefully next to me.

I turn my whole body in his arms and he holds me tighter as if he thinks I will leave. I don't think I could even if I tried, that's the hardest thing about us.

"Harry" I whisper. I shake him by the shoulders with one hand and the other moves his curls from his face.

"Hmm" he groans, closing his eyes tighter together. I laugh lightly at him and shake him once again.

"You need to wake up, I need to leave." I sigh as I look at the time behind Harry to see its 7:30.

"Shit I have to go, I need to pack and find Gemma before she finds me. Here!" I say with wide eyes going to jump out of the bed but only to be hold back by Harry's arms pushing me back to fall on the bed.

"Don't leave" he warns me.

"Harry I need to, Gemma will find me here and she will not like what she sees" I tell him trying to move his arms away from me. Though nothing happens, so I give up.

"We didn't do anything babe" he laughs.

"It's still weird, she won't think that. I need to go Harry. Let go!" I say louder. He sighs letting go of me as I get out of the bed grabbing my phone.

"Why do you care so much about what Gemma thinks of us. Are you seriously scared of her that much that we can't even sleep together" he looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Harry" I say taking a seat on his bed going to grab his hand. He shakes his head moving away from me.

"Just go Ky" he says quietly.

"Harry let me ex-"he shakes his head at me.

"No just go, I see how I really mean to you now. My sister is way more important than me. Whatever Kylie, no matter who it is I always put you first" he tells me.

"Harry just let me speak!" I say louder.

"No I just want you to leave"

"Please" I beg.

"Just go!" He yells at me. I look at him wide eyed gulping before nodding and leaving the room. When the door shuts behind me I let my tears drop uncontrollably and I can't help them.

"Kylie" I turn and see Calum. He sees me crying and his eyes go wide, he brings me into a tight hug and I hold him tightly.

"I'm so sorry" I cry when I realise I have my tears all over his shirt.

"It's okay what happened?" He asks me.

"I just got into a fight with Harry. Again" I sigh moving away from his hold.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks me.

"No it's okay, I'm just gonna go pack and get ready" I tell him. He nods giving me another hug.

"Okay you can talk to me whenever you want. You are like my sister Kylie" he smiles at me.

"Thanks" I smile. I walk back to my room and thankful I still find Gemma sleeping.

Better wake her up then Kylie.

* * * *

"Okay guys your flight is boarding now" Paul tells us. We all nod following him, I try and keep my distance from both Gemma and Harry as I have no idea what I am going to do.

I walk with Calum and Michael sitting between them on the plane as I don't want to be with the others right now.

"Kylie why aren't you sitting with us!" Gemma calls from the other side of the plane. The boys had their private jet sent out to us while we do the American tour. Everyone turns my way and I try to think of s quick lie.

"Oh I thought I would sit with these two. I haven't spoken to them that much" I gulp. Though in worried my eyes will tell a different story.

"Okay" she smiles tuning back to Niall and Lottie. I close my eyes sighing in relief and turn back to the boys.

"So what do you want to talk about them KJ" Michael laughs.

"Nothing let's all sleep" I chuckle closing my eyes.

* * * *

When we get off the plane Paul tells us all what cars to go in. He tells Harry and I to stay where we are because he needed to talk to us.

"What's up Paul?" Harry asks him.

"You guys have that photoshoot to get to remember. You have about two hours until then. So go eat or something and I'll take you to the studio" he tells us.

"Okay" I nod.

Harry looks at me before walking to our own car and making his way inside. I roll my eyes at his behaviour and take a seat on the other side of the car.

"Harry can we talk?" I ask him with pleading eyes. He looks at me sighing before moving over to my side and wraps his arm over my shoulder pulling me into his body.

"No, I was stupid. I understand why you did what you did. You didn't want Gemma thinking anything that didn't happen. She is your best friend and you were worried. It's okay. I just don't want to lose you babe" he closes his eyes kissing my forehead.

"You won't" I whisper.

"I can't lose you and I won't lose you. No matter what you will always be mine Kylie and I don't care if you think otherwise. You're mine" he says.

I look at him confused but let it go as I let my head rest into his neck placing a light kiss there.