36

Kylie's POV

This morning I woke up to Gemma who continued to shake me and tell me continuously to wake up and get ready for our long day.

I sigh getting out of bed making my way to the shower to freshen up. I quickly brush my teeth before removing all my clothes and changing the temperature of the shower head to fit my liking.

I step in and let the hot water consume me in the best possible way it can. I stand there washing my hair and body but my mind keeps replaying what had happened last night, in Harry's room.

Once I'm done I step out wrapping a fluffy white towel around myself drying all the extra water drops that remain on my body.

I change into the clothes I brought with me which happened to be a grey fitted sweater that keeps me warm along with some high waisted black skinny jeans that have knee rips in them along with some black leather high heal boots that reach over my ankle.

I dry my hair before deciding to straighten it for today, as I complete my last strand of hair Gemma walks into the bathroom to finish her makeup.

"I'm so excited for Lottie to come with us on tour!" She exclaims handing me my own make up bag.

"Thanks. So am I to be honest, I've never met her and Louis tells me she is a really nice girl. It's also good to have some other girls on this tour" I chuckle.

"Yeah I agree. Trust me you will love Lottie, you both remind me of each other so there is no doubt you two will get along just fine" Gemma smiles at me.

I nod agreeing with her giving her a side hug before we both continue to do our make up but not without a couple laughs along the way.

* * * *

"Okay let's go" I say closing the door as Gemma and myself make our way to the elevator.

"Okay so the guys got one of their drivers to go and grab Lottie from the airport so she should be at the arena now" Gemma tells me looking at her phone to check the time.

"Okay" I nod, "So how are you and Justin?" I ask her making conversation. She nods smiling at me saying how amazing and loveable he is.

When the elevator takes us to the lobby floor we see all the guys of both bands as well as Paul and some other guards waiting at us by the couches.

"Late again?" Liam says.

"Relax Max" Gemma jokes. I snort at her attempt to say a funny joke but it only ends up with her playfully punching me.

"Okay I'll stop" I mumble pouting as I run my sore arm. Louis walks over to me rubbing my arm along with me glaring at Gemma.

"Hey now don't hurt my dirty partner friend" he says at her. She rolls her eyes punching him and I play along rubbing his arm.

"Hey now!" I say.

"Oh my gosh why do I even know you people?" Gemma laughs questioning herself.

"True" Louis says breaking his little acting role and I take that as my chance to break my own. "Let's go!" Louis cheers pushing my shoulders in front of him.

"Okay relax she is just a girl" Calum laughs at Louis. I turn and glare at Calum at his attempt to make another joke.

"That kicked your arse in FIFA" I joke and all the guys burst out laughing at the new information they were just told about.

"Ky... We should to not talk about that ever again. Why?!" Calum whines rubbing his forehead.

"Actually you said that you won't tell anyone that ever again. I on the other hand my friend never did" I smirk at him.

"Evil" he mumbles glaring at me.

"Funny that, that's what your mother said about you when you were born" I send him a playful wink. By now everyone and I mean everyone including Paul and the other guards were laughing.

"Oh fuck- shots have really been fired now!" Michael laughs.

"Okay" Calum laughs raising his hands up in defence." You win babe" he jokes.

I nod grabbing Gemma's hand before walking out of the hotel and pass the paparazzi and straight into the SUV that was allocated for us.

Soon all the 5SOS boys come into our SUV as One Direction go in another one behind our car.

Soon after that we take off to the area so both bands can do their sound check before their very first show of the new tour.