40

Harry's POV

I wake up groaning when I hear someone pounding on my door. I look at the time to see it is 2:30 in the morning. I roll my eyes ruffling my hair that has grown longer throughout the months, I don't even bother to cut it.

I open the door to see Kylie standing there in very short shorts may I add with a grey tank top over them. Her fist is up as she was ready to knock on the door again, only this time I opened the door.

"What?" I ask tired. I honesty didn't mean to sound rude but I was so tired from the first show yesterday and today's one and that the fact that we have to be up by 6 to take a flight to Las Vagas for a one night performance there.

"Sorry, I thought you were still up like everyone else" she says looking confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Well we were all hanging in mine and Gemma's room. I thought you were still up. I have news" she smiles at me.

I sigh, opening the door for her with my hand and she fucks under my arm to walk in the room.

I close the door turning to her to see her smiling widely at me.

"Yes"

"Did you hear what happened?" She asked me. I look at her confused as she rolls her eyes taking her phone out and starts scrolling through it.

"Kylie, I have fantastic news that I can only assume that you and your good friend Harry Styles will love" she starts off. "I was called for you both to be apart of the teen cover celebrity, of the cover. You will be shooting in Vagas tomorrow afternoon if you both wish to agree to be apart for this months cover. Respond back as soon as possible. Carl" she finishes looking at me.

"Wow" Is all I say.

"Soo.... What do you say Styles. Wanna shoot a cover with me. Ha, this is funny I'm used to shooting with a Styles only this time it will be the guy version" she chuckles.

I roll my eyes at her pushing her back carefully and lightly not wanting to hurt her. God, that's the last thing I would ever want to do.

"Sure, I guess I'll do it" I shrug.

"Wow say to be excited about this. Sometimes I think that you have no emotion in your body" she laughs.

"Hey now! I do too. I'm not a model so this stuff doesn't bother me like it does to you. So excuse me for committing a crime" I say.

"No, committing a crime was when you dated Taylor Swift" she says. Her eyes go wide, cheeks red as she bursts out into a fit of laughter. I try to contain myself but seeing her so happy in front of me mad me smile and end up laugh.

"You never let those jokes go hey?" I snort sitting on the bed. She laughs taking a seat next to me only this time falling back on the mattress.

"Yeah, they are too good to let go of. I feel bad about joking about our old relationship, but I just can't help it" she giggle lightly.

"It's okay" I joke laying down beside her. "How are you not tired yet?" I ask turning my head to the right where she lays next to me.

"I am now" she says closing her eyes. "I can't keep my eyes open for shit. By the way, good performance tonight. You all did good" she smiles, eyes still closed.

"Did you like me touching myself again Ky?" I smirk at her. Her cheeks go red as she blushes uncontrollably.

"Nope"

"Okay now, whatever tickles your peach" I say remembering that line from iCarly from when the guys and I were on it. We watched all the episodes before going on set.

"Excuse me, were you just talking about my.." She looks down at where her private area is. Her eyes are wide, I look at her confused but understand how the joke came out.

"Oh god no! It was a line from iCarly" I tell her. "Promise" I chuckle.

She nods sighing as she closes her eyes again," Okay I better head back before I fall asleep" she says standing up. I do what my first instinct does, I grab her wrist.

"No" I say. She looks down at me raising an eyebrow. "You can stay here with me tonight. Please" I beg. "Just stay here with me, I'm tired of sleeping alone" I sigh.

"Okay" she whispers. I look up to her smiling down at me. I nod standing up walking to the front of the bed where our pillows are. I open the blacker letting her get in before covering her body as soon as I let myself in as well taking in the warmth. Only its not from all the covers, it's from Kylie.

She sleeps to my left as I remain on the tight. She turns to her left facing the wall as she closes her eyes. I move closer to her before wrapping my right arm around her waist pulling her tightly closer to my chest taking in the warmth and the butterflies that follow through. She sighs resting in my hold before letting her right hand cover my one interlocking our fingers together.

This is what I want to do before I sleep and the first thing I do when I wake up, with no one else besides Kylie.

Only Kylie.

"Goodnight Harry" she whispers.

"Sweet dreams baby girl" I whisper as I lightly leave a lingering kiss to her forehead.