21

Harry's POV

When we arrived at my LA house I showed Kylie her room was right opposite of mine and soon she had settled in just fine.

As I sit on my bed typing on my phone I hear a knock on my door and I yell a 'come in'.

The door nob soon turns and Kylie walks in shutting the door behind her. I smile up at her as she takes a seat at the end of the bed.

"You okay!" I ask her worriedly.

"Me- oh yeah I'm fine. I was wondering if you wanted to go with me for a drive?" She asks me as if she was worried I would say no.

"Kylie Jenner are you asking me out on a date?" I smirk at the beautiful girl in front of me that I am so lucky to call my best friend.

"Harry it's not a date!" She leans over the bed on her stomach and swats my stomach softly. I smile down at her as I sit up noticing that she is blushing.

"Okay fine whatever love" I chuckle at her as she still lays on her stomach. As I'm still sitting up I grab her waist and pull her up spinning had around so she is leaning her head on my chest and her back rests on my legs as they are crossed together. She wraps her arms over her stomach as leave mine on her waist close to her stomach.

"Seriously though do you want to leave?" She asks. I think about her question as I sit in this position enjoying this time with her and only her.

"Later" I mumble not wanting to lead this position and move away from Kylie.

"Argh fine. What do you want to then?" She asks me. I think for a moment and decide that... We will do nothing.

"Stay like this" I mumble leaning back onto the headboard behind me.

"Harry we can't stay like this all day. Come on!" She whines. Just then I start to 'snore' signalling that I won't answer.

"Fine" she mumbles. I open my eyes to see her close hers and I smile brushing the piece of hair thats on her face.

*****

"Harry wake up please. Harry come on wake up!" Somebody shakes me. I groan opening my eyes to see Kylie leaning over me looking tired.

"Hey" I sigh sitting up.

"Hello, how'd you sleep?" She asks me.

"Good" truth be told. Fucking amazing. It was probably the best sleep I've ever had in my whole life. Knowing she was in my arms made every part of it so much better.

"That's good cause it's already 9 am" she laughs lightly as she grabs her hair putting it into a bun.

"What!" My eyes bulge out of my head. She nods her head smiling, she stands up and walks out of the room.

I hear her move around in the other room and then I hear the shower turn on. I decide to take a quick shower as well and get ready for the day.

****

"Hey Kylie where did yo- Holy fuck!" I say loudly. My eyes are burning out of my head and my mouth is wide open to the point that I think my jaw is hitting the floor.

There Kylie stands in nothing but a lace bra and panties that to me look like a g - string. The bra cups her boobs in the most sexiest easy possible that makes me want to squeeze the living shit out of them. Her ass was another fucking story, it seeks through her lace panties perfectly and her skin looks so smooth and soft. I so badly want to walk over there and cup them into my hands and never let go.

I can feel myself get hard and grow uncomfortably and I so badly hope Kylie doesn't notice. I cover my eyes with both my hands and close them as well.

"Sorry I- I didn't mean to walk in. I should of knocked" I stutter out.

"Okay well can you wait till I'm dressed!" She whines and I feel two hands on my shoulders pushing me out of the room. Oh my god.

I walk into my bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed to calm myself down. What the hell Harry- you can't just walk into your best friends room without knocking especially when they are a girl, who might I say you are attracted to.

I breathe in and out before I can regain my conscience again. I hear knocking on my door and I call an 'open' and Kylie soon walks in.

I immediately stand up and rush over to her. "Kylie I'm so bloody sorry that happened. I didn't mean to walk in on you like that. Believe me I didn't think you were even dressed like that. I'm so so so sorry I won't ever do th-" I ramble on until she cuts me off.

"Hey Harry it's fine relax. It doesn't matter right now. I forgive me but next time knock" she chuckles patting my shoulder.

I nod at her forgiving myself as well, I mean how could you not even be a little bit excited when you see Kylie like that. I sure as hell know that my dick was.

"Ready to go out?" She pulls me out of my thoughts. I nod and she smiles taking my hand in her own before walking out of the door and down the stairs.