37

Kylie's POV

When we make it to the area Paul tells us to go straight to the boys changing room and we can discuss everything from there.

As we make our ways down the corridors my excitement gets over the top as I look around at the posters on the walls. All my favourite artists and bands have performed here and I'm so happy to be apart of another one now.

When we enter the room there is Lou with a gorgeous bleach blonde girl who holds Lux in her lap.

"Lottie!" Louis screams running over to give his younger sister s big tight hug. Gemma and myself 'awe' durning this moment and find out we weren't the only ones.

We look at each other confused to see Michael looking at them. He notices is staring as his eyes go wide and he brings his index finger to his lips telling us to Shh.

We nod turning back around to see everyone saying a hello to Lottie as well as a hug. When it's my turn she smiles brightly at me and I can't help but do the same.

"You must be Kylie" she tells me.

"Yeah that's me. You must be Lottie, your brother tells me lots about you. Nice to meet you" I chuckle giving her a hug.

"You as well, and all good things I hope or else I will kill him" she laughs as we pull away.

"Bit of both" Louis laughs.

"Right well you are dead" she points at him. She turns back to me smiling again," Anyways you and I will get along well with each other" she tells me.

"Well I hope so, can't wait for this tour. Gemma and I were saying we needed more girls" I laugh.

"Ha that's not hard, just get Harry to go ground up all his groupies from around the world" Niall's snorts trying to make a joke.

I look at him with wide eyes before looking at Harry who is glaring at Niall. I knew Harry had slept with women but far out I didn't bloody mean all around the world. Harry looks at me with wide eyes shaking his head trying to tell me that it isn't true.

I roll my eyes looking away from him as Paul had said that all the guys needed to go and get ready to prepare.

They had all left the room leaving Lou, Lux, Gemma, Lottie and myself to sit on the couches and talk. We could hear the guys from the microphones as they had gone through all the songs.

"Let's go watch them at the front" Lou says. We nod standing up to go to the front row to take seas to see the One Direction boys talking to the band behind them with the drummer named Josh.

They all nod their heads before making their ways to their own parts of the stage to stand at. The music starts and I notice it's 'Story Of My Life'.

(Harry)
Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

(Liam)
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones

Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

(Zayn)
And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I been holding on too tight

With nothing in between

(Harry)
The story of my life

I take her home

I drive all night

To keep her warm

And time is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life

I give her hope

I spend her love

Until she's broke
Inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

(Liam)
Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change

Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

(Liam)
I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill

Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

(Louis)
And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The fire beneath my feet is burning bright

The way that I been holding on so tight
With nothing in between

(All)
The story of my life

I take her home

I drive all night

To keep her warm

And time is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life

I give her hope

I spend her love

Until she's broke
Inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

(Zayn)
And I been waiting for this time to come around

But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

(Niall)
The story of my life

I take her home

I drive all night

To keep her warm

And time is frozen

(All)
The story of my life

I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love

Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)

Inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Once they had finished they sing all of us girls cheered for the boys as well as whistling to them.

They continued next with 'Better Than Words' which by the way was a very very good song. Apparently they preform it really well, well that's what Josh has said through the mic. To bad no one would know what it was till the show. Even us girls ourselves had no bloody clue what we were even in for.

Lottie and had taken a picture and posted it on Instagram tagging each other commenting about our new found friendship to which we laughed out.

Soon enough we all went back to the hotel to eat something quickly before changing and heading to the stadium. Only that the boys would be changing there so they didn't need to worry after dinner.