43

Kylie's POV

So the boys just finished from their show running backstage into their change room to have a shower and head back to the hotel.

Us girls follow them but stay clear so that they don't think anything suspicious.

Once they were done they turned to us and smiles brightly. We tried to stay calm smiling back to them and distracted ourselves with phones.

"You girls ready?" Harry asks.

"Uh we actually needed to head to the store because uh- we have... Lady issues we need to short out. Right Ky" Gemma puts me on the shot.

"Uh yeah you know, time of the month" I glare at Gemma. Lottie tries her hardest not to laugh at us both.

"You already had yours a week ago" Harry asks confused. How the hell did he even know when I had my own period?

"Dude you know that?" Liam asks freaked out by his Bandmate knowing this type of stuff.

"She's my best friend, I know everything about her" Harry says as his eyes never leave mine.

"Well it uh came back" I say.

"Oh okay well you girls do what you have to do and we will meet you back at the hotel?" Niall asks.

"Sure" Lottie smiles.

"Okay bye guys" they give us a hug and kiss on the cheek saying their goodbyes.

Once they all left we kicked the door and started to get ready. I pulled out my short blue died hair wig out of my bag and brushed the hair away.

"Ky is that the wig you did with the guys on that photoshoot?" Gemma asks me.

"Yeah I was aloud to keep it as I was apart of making it. We have made loads more of them" I smile.

I get changed into my one piece outfit with cleavage in the middle wearing no bra. I do my make up and finish with wig last placing it on.

"It's suits you really good" Lottie tells me. I smile thanking her as we grab all of our stuff and place it into Gemma's loan car.

"Let's go!" She cheered driving down the streets of Vagas.

* * * *

When we arrived at the club we didn't expect to see the paparazzi there but unfortunately they were and that meant that there was a chance of the boys finding out we were here.

When we made our way inside we kept our heads down and didn't say a word. The music was blasting through the speakers and there were flashing lights everywhere.

We were sent to the VIPS section that we had managed just for us. We ordered some shots to start off before ordering our own drinks.

I hand the shots out to Gemma and Lottie as we all look at each other smirking.

"To a girls night out!" I cheered.

"To a girls night out!" They both called out before we clanked glasses and downed our shots.

"Let's have a good night girls, no regretting this. Okay?" Lottie says.

"Absolutely" Gemma nods.

* * * *

Harry's POV

We all got back to the hotel a hour ago and all of us are still waiting for the girls to get back. I know for a fact that Kylie wasn't on her period, I mean I know that in a non creepy way.