45

Kylie's POV

"Okay I think we have all had enough. Let's go back to the hotel before I fall asleep here" Ashton laughs as he holds Gemma who is almost passed out.

"Good idea" Liam nods.

I feel someone's hand hold me by the waist and lead me out of the club. Luckily from what I can just see there isn't any paparazzi in sight any longer. They probably all got tired I mean it is almost 4:30.

We all get in the car and I close my eyes leaning them on someone's shoulder, all I think about is that kiss with Harry. It was amazing, I felt alive and wanted.

* * * *

"Kylie wake up" someone whispers. I open my eyes slightly adjusting to the light that is in the car. I turn and see Harry smiling down at me.

"Baby lets go" he whispers. I nod, taking his hand that he held out for me. He helps me out of the car as he holds onto my waist as we walk inside the hotel.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"They all went to bed like twenty minutes ago. I've been trying to wake you up the whole time" he chuckles.

"How aren't you drunk? Seriously" I laugh at him. He laughs at me shrugging his shoulders.

"I am but you decided to drink more before we left. You actually hit me for trying to take your drink away from you" he tells me.

"Oh my gosh Harry I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to I was really drink and stupid and I-" I get cut off with a familiar pair of lips on my own and two warm hands on my face.

I kiss back not helping myself as all I want is Harry, I want him.

We pull back after a while breathless with massive smiles plastered onto both our faces.

"I can't let you leave me" he whip sets breathlessly as he rests his forehead on my own. I smile up at him as he traces his hands down my arms until he reaches my hands and interlocks them together.

"I won't" I say leaning up to kiss him once more before pulling away. I guess we both didn't realise we are still in the middle of the lobby. Thank god nobody was in here or else the tabloids would be all over this.

"Let's get out of here" Harry says taking both my hands as he leads me to the elevator.

When we get in he presses our floor number and soon we feel the elevator take off.

"Stay with me tonight" he begs resting his head in the crock of my neck as his arms rest around my back.

"Yes" I whisper.

We hear the ding of the elevator which informs us that we are on our level. Harry smiles my way taking my hand and leads me to his room.

We get in and Harry gives me his shirt to change into while he changes in the bathroom.

When I'm done Harry still isn't finished yet so I go and get into the bed letting the sheets warm my body up. Though they don't, I soon feel Harry's presence which warms my body up setting it on fire.

My back against his chest with his arm wrapped around me tightly as if he thought I would leave.

"You mean everything to me" he whispers pressing a kiss into my neck. I smile at what he said leaning closer to him and holding his hands that are placed on my waist.

"You mean so much more to me" I say. I close my eyes and feel him give me another kiss one last time before he goes quiet, must of fallen asleep.

* * * *

*2 days later*

Harry's POV

The boys and I are now on New York for our Two day shows here. We have been rehearsing non stop while the girls have been doing there own thing.

It's been awkward with Kylie as she has been trying to avoid Gemma lately and I've noticed that Gemma is starting to get upset over it, I hate seeing my sister like that.

I decide to go and get Kylie to go for a walk so I can talk about it with her. The past two days we never got a chance to spend time together as I have been so busy.

She has a photoshoot later today so I thought I could go with her for support.
As I get to her door I knock on it twice before Kylie opens up with Lottie and Luke in her room.

"Hey" she smiles, blushing a little.

"Hello love" I say, I wrap my arms around her giving her a hug.

"Come in we were all just hanging out and making jokes" Kylie laughs.

"That's all you ever do" I say.

She turns to me with a normal face and I only wish I knew what she was thinking.

"That was so cute" she smirks jokingly then flips me off. Oh okay thanks Kylie.

"Hey Ky I came to ask you if we could go for a walk. I need to talk to you about something" I tell her.

"Sure, everything okay?" She asks me.

I nod.

"Okay guys sorry but looks like I have to go" Kylie says to Luke and Lottie.

"Thanks fine have hun" Luke says with a smile before leaving.

"Enjoy. See you both later" Lottie waves.

When it's just us in the room I grab Kylie by the waist pulling her into my body crushing our chest together before bringing my lips to attach to hers.

I just like a magnet and I cannot possibly stay away from her. I just cannot do it any longer.

She responds to the kiss as she wraps her arms around my neck and threads her fingers in my long curls.

She holds me closer as I hold her tighter never wanting to let her go, it may seem selfish but I can't help it. I want her all to myself, she's mine.

I move is forward while she walks back and we both fall onto her bed as I hold her carefully.

Soon we enter a make out that gets very heated but I don't want to rush her. I respect her to much to do anything just yet.

"Kylie" I moan as she kisses that one spot on my neck that drives me crazy, only from her kisses.

"Hmm" she says against my neck. My whole body shakes from her and I feel weak.

"I really wanted to go for that walk" I whisper in her ear before kissing her just under it.

"Soon" she groans before attaching her lips back to mine. "Just wanna kiss" she says against my lips.

"Baby I promise I'll kiss you all the time but we really need to go for a walk. We still haven't spoken yet and I need to talk to you about something else" I tell her. Trying my very very hardest I pull away from her resting my forearms besides her head.

"Okay fine, you owe me big time" she warns me. I smirk sending her a flirty wink.

"I have something big if you want it"

"God Harry oh my gosh stop!" She laughs throwing her head back in laughter.

"Sorry... But let's go babe!" I laugh standing up taking her with me until we both stand to our feet.

"Let me grab my phone" she says.

Once she is done we leave and head for the elevator and wait. Let's hope this walk becomes successful.

* * * * * * * * * *

Authors note:

Hey guys let me know how you feel about the story. I really need your inputs.

Comment and vote if you like it. Even if you don't do it for a laugh haha.

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments you leave. Couldn't do it without you all. I really want to get lots of views on this story as I am very proud of it due two all the support you all give me.

I thank and love you all. Xxx