20

Kylie's POV

"Harry are you ready!?" I call out for him from the doorway as he is still in my bathroom.

"Yes!" He calls back and seconds later he walks out with a blue beanie on with black tight pants and a black jumper with brown Swede boots.

"You look cute" he chuckles twirling a piece of my hair. I laugh and push him away.

"Yeah I died the blondes at the end. Might change it again anyways" I shrug.

"When don't you change it" he scoffs in a joking matter. I roll my eyes at him while he smirks at me.

"Carry the bags peasant" I mumble towards him before grabbing my handbag and walking out the door so he can carry them all and lock my door.

"Oh thanks Kylie!" He calls out.

I turn around at him smirking as he carries them all, "Aww you are doing well" I pinch his cheeks when he walks next to me.

"You're lucky I have bags in my hands right now" he mumbles looking at me.

I close my mouth and step into the SUV that my driver awaits in. When Harry has put all the bags away he steps into the car sitting next to me.

"Well won't we have a fun trip hey?" He asks me. I roll my eyes before putting one headphone in my ear and giving the right one to Harry for his ear.

"What song?" I ask.

"Just shuffle it" he tells me as he grabs his phone out messaging his mother back as she wished us luck.

I press shuffle and Ed Sheeran 'Kiss Me' plays and I close my eyes signing as I lean back on my seat.

"You like this song?" Harry asks.

I nod, "Yes- I love this song. As well as him" I chuckle.

"He is one of my good mates, did you know that?" He tells me.

"Yes" I nod. I close my eyes leaning my head into Harry's shoulder as he sings the lyrics quietly to me which makes me smile.

*****

When we finally land in L.A Harry tells me that we will go straight to his L.A home first to settle in before we do anything else.

When he first told me we would stay there I felt bad as I didn't want to feel like a burden. Though Harry continued to beg I finally have in and agreed.

As we walk out of the doors there is paparazzi waiting for us snapping pictures and calling out any random thing they can think of.

We ignore them walking to the car that awaits right behind the paparazzi, Harry must of realised that I probably couldn't get through so he spoke up.

"Guys can you please move so she can get through." He tells them nicely trying to keep his calm.

"No worries Harry"

"There Kylie"

"You the man Harry"

They all finally move away and I sigh in relief to Harry as he smiles my way.

"Thanks guys" I tell them quietly not wanting to socialise with them. I make my way through quickly getting into the car as fast as possible. The driver takes the bags in the boot as Harry jumps in next to me shutting the door fast.

"Thank you for that" I smile.

"No worries"

The driver soon enters the car and drives away as fast as possible to get rid of the paparazzi following us as it was Harry's request.

------------------------

Sorry guys for the short update will will update very soon I promise. Probably tomorrow will double update.

I'm working on finishing 'Do you trust me?' So all of you should get onto that. You will all love it.

Comment and vote if you like or want more updates sooner.

Love all your support and you guys. Xx