74

Kylie's POV

*2 days later*

"So he will be here in 20 minutes. The manager at the airport is taking him out now." Liz my manger walks into the room.

"Great" I nod. "Will it take long for them to get ready?" I ask as I pick my finger nails.

"No Lou is with them so they will be done in time" she smiles.

"Okay, I'm just so nervous" I gulp.

Tonight's the big night. Tonight is my hair line launch and in so excited about it and what people will see but terrified on how the night will work out.

"Kylie you want the blue tint yes?" Scott asks me as he holds the hair samples.

"Yes" I nod eagerly.

"No worries I'll weave it within 10 minutes or maybe less" he says as he grabs pieces of my hair.

"That's fine" I sigh.

Another 20 minutes went by and my weave and makeup was done leaving me 5 minutes to change into my outfit.

It was a gorgeous two piece with the top being short cupped and a knee high skirt.

"Hey Liz, is she here?" I hear my loving boyfriends husky British voice speak on the other side of the door.

"Hey Harry, yes she is in that room" she just of pointed or nodded. Within seconds Harry bursts through the door running over to shower me with kisses.

"I kiss have kiss missed kiss you kiss so kiss fucken kiss much kiss!" He wraps his arms around my back we be pecks my lips.

"I've missed you more" I giggle.

"Not possible. I love you so much" he presses his lips to mine in a long lasting kiss.

"Hmm you look very beautiful tonight babe" he mumbles against my lips.

"Just beautiful" I mumble as I kiss him back with more force.

"Sexy. Very sexy is what I wanted to say. Beautiful doesn't make me sound like a horny bastard." He laughs as he pulls his face away.

"Well you are anyways and thank you my love" I wink. "We need to leave in a hour so go and get ready" I push his chest carefully.

"No I haven't seen you in days and you want me to leave. No absolutely not" he shakes his head taking a seat on a chair bringing me onto his lap.

"Please if you get ready I promise we will spend every minute together after you are done." I ruffle his curls.

"Promise" he pouts.

"Promise" I nod.

"Pinky promise me" he holds his pinky out making me roll my eyes at him.

"I'll promise you another way" I smirk.

"Really. How might you promise me baby girl" he smirks as me holds me tighter on his lap.

"You'll have to wait until tonight" I shrug.

"Fine. But you owe me big time baby" he pecks my lips before standing up with me and leaving the room to get ready.

* * * *

Once the guys were all done Harry, myself, Liz and my mom went into one car as the boys went in another. All my guests would be returning on their own for the carpet.

When we arrive my mom and Liz walk out of the car first then followed by Harry who of course leaves his hand out for me to take.

He winks my way when we step out together having paparazzi yelling at us for photos and asking me annoying questions.

When we get to the carpet Liz tells me to go on first as the boys wait behind her. She hands me my first sealed box to take photos with before she tells Harry if he wants to go on he can.

He smiles nodding at her as he makes his way around the boys and walks towards me.

He takes the box from me and hands it to my mom so he can take some photos with me.

He stands to my left as he wraps his arm around my lower back as we smile together.

His arm slowly starts drag lower making my eyes go wide a little before I calm myself down and smile for the cameras.

I heard the boys snicker when they walk on over with us to pose for some pictures. They clearly saw where Harry's hand was making me roll my eyes at them.

The cameras keep flashing at us all and eventually Liz tells the guys to move back so my mom and I can take some pictures together.

"I'm proud of you Kylie" she whispers in my ear giving me a hug.

"Thanks mom, I love you" I smile.

"Kylie you need to do some interviews now." Liz pops her head in between my mother and I.

I nod and walk on over to some interviewers as they all ask me questions mainly based on the hair line launch which I was happy about. I didn't want to be asked anything more.

Harry then walks over to me to inform me that we are going inside and there will be E News there to interview me more.

I wave goodbye to all the people outside and the fans on the side that I managed to take a quick photo with before walking inside.

------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update when I was planning to. I'm so sorry guys I was really busy this week.

So tomorrow is my birthday. 7th of Feb and oh my gosh I'm so bloody excited!!!

Comment and vote if you loved this chapter and do so if you didn't love it.

Love you guys and your support.

Xxx