78

Harry's POV

I've been waiting.... Waiting for her... Waiting for her to walk through that door and run into my arms where she belongs. I've been waiting for the love of my life to send me that gorgeous smile that appears on her cave. I've been waiting to hear tell me how much she missed me and that see loves me. I've been waiting to see Kylie as I kiss her telling her to never never me again.

I wait here at the airport with Paul a few meters away from me but close enough for anything to happen.

Soon enough the doors open and people come rushing out making me glance my way through the crowd to find her. To find Kylie.

When she finally appears the smile on my face only grows as I look at her tired face as her security guard Dean leads her through the crowd.

Soon enough when he head lifts up meeting my eyes her smile grows as she runs over to me jumping into my arms with her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

She belongs here, she belongs with me. Safe in my arms where I will love her until infinity.

"I've missed you" she breathes into my neck, confirming to me what I knew she would say.

"I love you so much, baby" I whisper. My eyes close as I take in this moment not wanting anything to ruin it, just us two.

"I done want to ever leave again" she sighs. "I hated being away from you for that long" she leans her head onto my shoulder.

"The don't" I whisper. " I hated you being so far away from me. If anything were to happen to you I'd die" I sigh.

"Harry don't say that" she scolds.

"It's true babe, I wouldn't want to live in a world if you weren't in it with me" I confirm.

"I love you and I'm not going anywhere" she whispers. "I promise" she kisses my shoulder.

"Good, lets get you back to the hotel so you can sleep. You're tired baby" I place her back down to her feet finally kissing her as I've been longing the feeling of her soft full lips on mine.

"I'm not tired" she mumbles against my lips.

"Yes you are, your eyes tell me otherwise" I chuckle.

"I hate how you know me so well" she rolls her eyes pecking my lips once more.

"I don't" I smirk at her.

* * * *

Once I got us back to the hotel I carried Kylie to my bed and tucked her in not caring that she still had her clothes on from the flight.

I grab her bags and place them on the desk in order the way she likes them. I open her duffle bag and place her toiletries in the bathroom in the far right corner of the sink because she likes to leave room for me.

I walk back to the bed and lay down besides Kylie smiling as I brush a few strands out of her face and behind her ear.

I hear her groan a little as she has a frown on her face. "Harry" she mumbles as she taps the bed looking for me.

I smile at the thought that she wants me so close because I feel nothing but the same when I'm with or without her. 

I pull her into my arms as her head rests onto my chest and her arms on my hips.

I soon fall asleep to her steady breathing as I dream nothing but our future together.

* * * *

Kylie and myself soon wake up a little while later and decide to go out and grab some late lunch together.

We walk down the streets hand in hand as we look around our surroundings by the atmosphere and the people around us.

Every now and then I steal kisses off of Kylie when she turns her head to me to tell me something. She then kisses back and giggles that I'm not listening to her so then I tell her to explain again.

When we finally find a cute little restaurant we make our way inside and ask for a booth at the back of the shop.

The waiter nods his head as he smiles checking Kylie up and down. She starts to feel uncomfortable by his stare and I start to get mad that he is looking at my girl that way.

I grab her wrists gently and pull her behind me so her have comes in contact with my back.

"Mate if you don't stop staring at my girl I'll ask for the manager" I threaten him, hating when I have to act like a dickhead but when it comes to my girl, I'll do everything and anything for her.

"Right this way" the man rolls his eyes making me glare at the back of his head.

When he takes us to our table he leaves faster then he could blink leaving myself and Kylie to look at each other.

"You okay babe?" I ask her softly.

"That just really creeped me out back there Harry" she sighs, closing her eyes and shaking her head.

"Baby I'm sorry he did that to you. I promise you that you won't ever have to be scared when I'm around. I'll always protect you till my last day." I take her hand across the table and swipe my thumb along it.

"I love you, you know that" she giggles leaning against the wall.

"There's that famous smile I'm in love with so much. Hang on babe" I take my phone out looking up at her while she crosses her arms.

"Harry" she laughs.

"Smile Ky" I smirk as I take the picture. As I look at it blocking her words out of my head as I hear her ask me what it looked like. I couldn't stop staring at her makeup free face, she didn't even need that crap yet she used it. I'm happy that she feels comfortable around me to not wear it. Because I simply adore this look on her. Natural beauty is a skill Kylie was definitely born with.

--------------------------

WELL???

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER OR EVEN IF YOU HATED IT.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💖