69

Kylie's POV

The next morning was filled with taking a plane to Sydney and settling in into our new hotel rooms.

We all didn't eat until probably 10 as we were all so busy. Louis mainly kept to himself as his request and we all respected him.

Harry and I have been trying not to be to cute around Louis as we know it would make him more said. Niall and Lottie soon followed on and did the same.

On the flight I sat with Lottie and Lux as Lou told me Lux was talking known stop about me sitting with her. I didn't want to upset the her feelings so I sat with her but I didn't mine.

Harry seemed to as he was frowning when we would make eye contact. He kept mouthing 'I love you' to me which only made blush and look away.

When he wasn't look I would take a quick glance at him to see him talking and laughing with Liam.

Lou has been seated with Niall behind us as Louis sat with Paul who was sleep next to him the whole flight.

Now we are heading to the stadium for the guys first show in Sydney and after we are all going out to dinner.

I sit backstage with Lux in my lap as Harry finishes getting his hair and makeup done by Lou. Louis sits on the other couch with eyes closed whole Niall gets his hair done by Lottie. Liam seems to be outside talking to Paul about tonight's arrangement and security.

When Harry is done Lux claps her hands to Harry making him smile and pick her up.

"How's my little princess" he tickles her tummy making Lux giggle. I feel my phone vibrate on my lap and I look to see Gemma messaging me.

Gemma: Hey babe, how's it going on tour. How's my brother? Xx.

Kylie: Hey Gem, it's all going good down here. Harry's fine, they are about to go on stage soon. I send you a photo during the show. Xx

Gemma: That's good I miss of you. And pleas don't I've seen him enough in my life. ;)

Kylie: Oh my gosh Gemma! Haha, okay I won't and I miss you too. How are you shoots girl? :)

Gemma: they are amazing! I can wait for these covers to come out! Xx

Kylie: neither can I!!! are you still coming to LA for the hair launch. Carl never got around to messaging me back! Xx

Gemma: dah I'll be there girly. I have to go my break is over. Send my love to everyone and I'll call you tomorrow!

Kylie: okay and bye Gemma xx

Gemma: bye Ky ;)

I lock my phone and put it in my pocket looking up to see Harry still tickling Lux.

"Lux is uncle Harry annoying you?" I joke laughing at her.

"Yes save your princess aunt Kylie!" She yells and laughs reaching her hands out for me.

I nod and take her into my arms only to have Harry frown.

"Why does everyone love you more than me?" He shakes his head.

"Not true" I shake my head. "I love you way more than I love myself" I chuckle when he rolls his eyes.

"Not the same" he says. I frown and being my lips to his easing him up a little.

"You don't need everyone to love you, my love covers all of those in one" I whisper.

"Gosh what do you do to me. I'll never know" he wraps his arms around my back pulling me into his chest.

"Dunno" I shrug.

"Lux tell uncle Harry why aunt Kylie is so perfect. You think so too right?" He tells her.

"Yes she is pretty like a princess. Like me!" She squeals. "She is your queen uncle Harry!" Lux cheers.

"She sure is my queen" he looks me into the eyes making me blush.

"Guys you are on in 10. Let's go!" Paul shouts knocking on the door.

"Kiss good luck" Harry begs.

I smile leaning in to kiss his sweat lips before pulling away.

"Go and have fun!" I laugh.

"I will knowing you are watching me" he smirks. I roll my eyes at him, leaving the room with Lou and Lottie as Lux is still placed in my arms.

* * * *

"You were amazing like always!" I kiss Harry on the lips. "Now go shower, you smell" I twist my face.

"Yeah I love you too baby" he rolls his eyes, though a small smile appears.

"Oh and I love you" I kiss him again. "But seriously shower. I left a couple minutes before the show finished and hung your clothes up for you." I say.

"You're amazing you know that. I can't wait to see what you will be like as my wife" he smirks.

The way he says my life and not a wide makes my heart melt out of my body and explode.

"I guess we will have to wait and find out." I wink at him. Harry laughs kissing my nose before running to his change room to shower and get ready.

* * * *

When we arrive at the restaurant Liam, Louis and Lou's car has already arrived before us as ours only came now due to Niall taking so long.

"Paps" Lottie and myself groan.

"Stay close to me Ky, I mean it there is too many out there. It isn't safe."I nod and wait as Paul opens our door. Niall and Lottie get our first and then followed by Harry who leaves how hand out for me to take.

When I step out walking a step behind him as I hold his hand tightly the shouts from the paparazzi only get louder.

They shout all different things that myself and Harry simply ignore. I catches my attention when they mention 5 Seconds Of Summer going out to a club with Gemma.

Paul soon opens the door to the restaurant for both myself and Harry. Harry places his hand on my back making me go in first and then him following behind.

We soon spot the table and Harry leads the way holding his hand our for me.

"That's was crazy!" He says when we get to the table. Everyone including myself nods in agreement.

Harry and I soon sit in our chairs next to each other only to have Lux run over in between our seats to sit on my lap.

I laugh and agree bringing her into my lap as I love having this kid around. She's like the daughter I haven't had yet.

The way Harry and myself are around her makes me seriously want to have kids in the future with him.

I take a look at him to see him smiling at me as he takes photos of myself and Lux.

Yes, I definitely want kids with this guy. I want to marry him and experience life with him. I just want to be be with him forever and love him forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So comment and vote if you liked this chapter and if it could improve comment and vote. Haha.

Make sure to send feedback and let me know if have any ideas you want me to add to the story.

Have a great night or day wherever you are in the world.

Xx