39

Kylie's POV

When we make our way to the stadium Paul leads us in another room while Lou goes to help the guys get ready with the help of Lotte who had become the new assistant for Lou.

Gemma and I sit in the room next door until we get Lottie rushing in through our room.

"Girls I need your help!" She looks at us with pleading eyes. She opens the door my wide to step through and stand by Gemma and myself.

"What's wrong?" I ask standing up to be eye level with Lottie. Gemma soon joins us as all three of us stand.

"Well Lou told me to do 5SOS who are going on in five but I don't have time for the others as I was slow so Lou can't do all five on her own" she finishes taking a deal breath.

"Calm down, I think Kylie should do the because she has a lot of history with hair. Right Ky?" Gemma smiles at me.

I nod and look over to Lottie,"Sure I'll help you if you need it. Who is left?" I ask as we walk out of the too and to the boys room.

"Well Lou is doing Louis and Zayn as they are the fussiest. I'll do Niall and Liam because they are the easiest so that leaves Harry for you" she tells me. Great!

I nod opening the door to see Lou working on Louis hair as Zayn sits down on the couch texting. Liam fixing his clothes, Niall playing with his guitar as Lux sits next to him cheering.

Harry walks out of the bathroom to the right of the room shirtless as he puts on his button downed shirt. Might I add his hair is all over the place as he shakes it, God it really had grown.

"Okay I got help!" Lottie cheers. "Liam I'll do you first and then Niall. Come sit, Kylie go get that chair so Harry can sit it in and you can start" Lottie tells in pointing to a chair in the far corner.

I nod following her instructions and soon I can smell Harry's cologne telling me he is here. I turn to him sending a small smile, it seemed to change his shitty mood as he sends me one back.

I nod to my right where the chair is placed in front of the mirror to tell hun to sit. He nods sitting down and placing his phone on the table in front of him.

"Okay so how does Lou do your hair again?" I ask him as I play with curls that have gotten longer through the month.

"Usually she places the top back and keeps the curls in tact. But now that it's growing longer I don't want to cut it so I have no clue. Do what you like with it I guess" he shrugs.

I think of ways as I could do his hair as I look at it through the mirror. I look down by his phone and notice a bandana which matches his outfit quite well.

"Harry pass me the bandana in front of you please" I say testing my hand out. He looks at me raising an eyebrow, he hands it to me and I place it around the outside of his curls making sure some stick out and I place the curls neatly at the back. I grab the hairspray to keep the curls there and tighten the bandanna. By this time I can hear 5SOS on the stage with girls cheering.

"Done" I smile, patting his back. He looks at it and plays with the bandana and smiles.

"You know what... I think this is my new look for the tour." He smiles at me. "Thank you Ky"

"No worries" I say," I didn't know what else to do so I just thought of that, I guess" I shrug.

"Well it suits me well"

I nod," Yeah just sure the bandana stays there and throughout the show if it becomes to much take it off. I don't think your curls will go anywhere" I tell him fixing the bandana on his forehead.

"Okay" he nods.

"Wow Ky he looks good" Lou tells me. I look over to her as she now has Zayn sitting in her seat.

"Thanks" I blush.

* * * *

Once all the guys hair was done I wished them all good luck along with Gemma, Lou and Lottie. We hugged and gave them a kiss before walking out to the VIP area of the area where 5SOS soon met us after they were done.

The big screen counted down the seconds as it flashed photoshoots of the boys which I had attended not to long ago. The screams got louder and louder and I couldn't contain my smile that appeared on my face.

And just like that the boys had walked on stage waving and blowing kisses to their incredible fans. I officially think my ears are definitely gone right now.

There stood Harry, Liam, Niall with his guitar, Zayn and last Louis. I cheered as they all looked at the huge crowd in front of them.

They walking on stage and the music started playing, I remember the song real well as it was 'Best Song Ever'. 

Harry's part started and he took his part to start singing through the microphone which blared out the arena.

The screams only got louder and louder each time they would all sing. Myself, Gemma and Lottie danced throughout the song as Lou had gone to stay with Lux.

They then continued to 'Better Than Words' and everyone started screaming when Niall and Harry touched themselves when Niall sang his part.

The girls and I continued to sing and dance along to the rest of the concert and that's how we had spent our time there.

* * * *

"Once again that you all so much for spending your night with us!" Harry blows kisses to the fans.

"You all are seriously the best fans in the world!" Louis tells through the arena.

"We love you all very much!" Liam waves.

"Take care everyone, drive safe!" Niall says and the crowd screams at him.

"Thank you for letting us perform in your city tonight. Love you!" Zayn says before they all walk off stage.

Gemma pulls Lottie and myself backstage to get back into the boys changing room.

When we walk through the corridor Te boys are running off of the stage and into our direction.

"Guys you were so incredibly amazing. Like what the fuck! I so could watch you guys for this whole tour!" I cheer loudly.

The boys look at me like so stupid person who came out of no where. Oh okay, I see how it is boys.

"Sorry guys she is just really excited. She really loved you guys out there tonight." Lottie laughs patting my back.

"Yeah what she said" I nod fast pointing to Lottie. "Like you were so good, Jesus I need to join your band. How cool, we could be like the five boys and one girl. Oh shit the names we could call ourselves!" I exclaim loudly and the boys jump in fright.

"Yeah I don't think she is aloud to our shows anymore guys. She is actually creeping me the fuck out right now" Louis says looking at me wide eyed.

"Don't you dare Tomlinson" I demand pointing a finger at him.

"Guys I think we turned her into a crazed fan." Niall chuckles.

"Yeah you're my favourite. That whole thing in 'Better Than Words'" I said touching my heart. "Will admit was pretty hot" I laugh.

"Okay calm down I wasn't the only one" Niall laughs pointing to Harry. "He does it better"

"True" I say meaning to think it though I accidentally say it out loud. My eyes go wide at my confession and Harry has a massive smirk on his face.

"Okay awkward" Lottie whispers.

"Hey guys that was great!" We all turn behind the boys to see 5SOS walking towards us.

Oh thank god!