50

Kylie's POV

"Okay we are here with the one and only One Direction as we will look into their lives as a band and get into deeper conversations to do with their love lives" the interview Cassie smile into the camera.

She turns to the boys greeting them with a hello and how are you to which they respond back in order of the seating arrangements from her to the end of the couch with.. Hello from Niall, good from Liam, good.. How are you from Harry, hey from Zayn and a hello love from Louis.

"So tell me how excited you guys are to be back on tour again, you guys had finished your year long tour last year. Does it ever get tiring?" She asks.

"Yeah, it's amazing. We are so glad to be able to travel to different places again and meet fans that we haven't got to meet in the past. I think that's the best part about it to us really" Liam responds.

"For sure. Yeah obviously if it wasn't for the fans we wouldn't be where we are right now so it's them we thank. At times it is like no let me sleep in for a bit due to us constantly moving from city to city but we love it" Louis smiles.

"So how about family wise? Do you ever sit down and think I wish I was at home or I wonder what my family are up to?" She asks.

"For sure, that's the hard part about this. Being so far away from them is hard because we don't get to see them everyday as we are used to growing up" Harry answers.

"Do you ever just call them just to say a hello and how are you?" She asks.

"All the time" Niall answers.

"Yes. In your take me home movie we see Zayn actually buying his mother and sisters a house! Now that's an amazing this for a son to do. Would you say that's a massive thank you for her being an amazing mother?" She turns to Zayn.

"Of course. My mother has played such an important role for me in life and has shaped me into the man I am today" he nods his head.

"That's amazing Zayn!" She smiles.

"Now back to this tour. Has there been any places you have loved so far of other places you are excited to go back to again?" Cassie asks.

"I definitely want to go to LA" Liam answers.

"Of course Ireland and Melbourne for me as my family are all there" Niall answers.

"I loved New York!" Harry smiles. My eyes go wide as he turns to me sending me a wink.

"UK all the way!" Zayn and Louis cheer together.

"That's cool. Harry may I ask why you liked New York?" She asks him.

"Same amazing stuff happened to myself and someone important to me there. I guess you could say it was like a mild stone." He answers.

"Would it have to do with these pictures by any chance?" She asks him with a smile as all the boys turn to see photos of Harry and myself kissing in both photos in the club and later at the park.

My eyes go wide as I let out a loud gasp, Lottie turns to me with the same expression only hers are a little more happy then mine.

Shit.

"Now isn't this Kylie Jenner your best friend or as we can see a little more than that now" she says.

"Uh.." He answers.

"So are you two together?" She asks him.

He gulps turning to me to ask for permission, I gulp nodding my head slowly smiling a little bit.

"Yes.. We are together!" He smiles brightly at the woman at the mention of us both.

"Well that's amazing Harry! I wish you both nothing but the best although I don't know how my five year old niece will like this" she jokes. All the boys laugh and I find myself laughing as well.

"Thank you" he nods his head.

"Now boys on fhe topic of girlfriends I won't pressure you into asking anything you don't need to. But how are they? Good, alright, great?...."she asks.

"Great" Zayn answers.

"Amazing" Louis answers.

"Very good" Liam answers.

Niall just sits there laughing to himself," My girl is absolutely amazing" he smiles widely.

I turn to Lottie to see her blushing and myself and Lou smile before giving her a hug.

"Really! May I ask who it is. I had no idea!" Cassie smiles.

"Lottie" Niall answers smiling over to Lottie who stands behind me blushing yet again.

"Oh my gosh! Well this is new I suppose. Louis how did you feel about this?" She asks him.

"Oh god" Lottie whispers besides me. I laugh at her before parting her shoulder.

"I'm okay with it. I know Niall is a good lad and he will treat her they way she deserves to be" he smiles over to Niall.

"Nah that's good. Harry also it had been rumoured that your sister Gemma and Justin Bieber are no longer together. Any thoughts?" She asks him.

My eyes go wide for the second time in this interview. Harry looks over to me with the same expression and I don't know what to do.

"Ah no I didn't hear that" he safely answers.

"Okay then. Well that's all the time we have today. Thank you so much boys for this interview. Good luck with everything else and I wish you all the very best" she smiles at them.

"CUT!" The camera man yells. She nods thanking the boys before leaving the scene.

Harry walks over to me and places a kiss go my lips," Did you know about them?" He asks me quietly. I can't seem to read his expression on his face, I wish I could.

"I didn't know if they were still together, but yes I knew they were together. I assumed she would tell you I'm her own time" I answer.

"Okay" he nods frowning. "I just wish she told me" he sighs.

"I'm sorry" I apologise.

"It's fine baby. I'm just finally happy the world now knows about us" he smiles hugging me as I lean my head onto his chest.

"Shit!" I pull away from him.

"What?" He asks me.

"Gemma!" I almost shout.

"Shit!" He groans rubbing his face with his hands. "Shit shit shit.." He continues.

Oh god I can only hope something good comes out from this.