62

Harry's POV

As we make our way down the stairs I cannot keep my eyes of my girls perfectly round butt. Call me a creep but let's all be honest, that sweet butt belongs to me.

"Oh everyone is here why don't we all sit and start eating" my mum smiles when she sees all of us walking in the dining room.

"Hello Robin, sorry I didn't say hello" Kylie apologises as she hugs Robin.

"No it's understandable, Gemma is more important" he fake cries, making us all laugh at him.

"Don't worry hun, you are important as well" mum says walking over to him, with a sweet kiss to the cheek.

I'm so happy my mum found someone who loves her and cherishes her so much. Robin probes and shows how much he loves my mother which makes me want to be the same way towards Kylie.

Speaking of which I take a seat next to, she smiles when she sees that I have placed my left hand on her knee.

She makes eye contact with me leaving me breathless as I look at the love of my life staring into my soul.

My actions speak for themselves as my lips need to feel hers, I lean in and press a lingering kiss to her soft pump lips.

"You okay?" I ask her quietly.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" She asks, chuckling. My heart melts knowing that I was the reason or her reaction.

It breaks my heart when I have to see her upset, it kills me knowing that those tears that form in her eyes stop me from making her happy.

I never went my baby girl to even feel like that, I want Kylie to be happy all the time no matter what.

"Good, I'm glad you are here with me babe" I smile, whispering a little. Last thing I want to ruin this moment is Gemma saying how stupid of me that was to say.

"I'm glad I'm here too Harry" she pecks my cheek quickly. I send her a tiny smirk knowing that I'll have her blushing within a second.

"Okay everyone dig in, Please eat as much as you can because I don't want to throw all this food away" my mother laughs.

"This looks amazing Anne, thank you so much for having Kylie and myself over" Kris says.

"Kylie is like the second daughter I never had" my mum laughs. "Kris you both are family to us now. You're always welcome" she nods her head.

"Likewise" Kris nods. "Whenever you find yourselves in LA please feel welcome to come over anytime" she says.

"Thank you" both Robin and my mum nod, holding hands together like the lovely married couple they are.

* * * *

Kylie's POV

"Okay everyone sit down and we will start!" Anne squeals excitedly. We all laugh at her while in the meantime Harry takes a seat on the couch grabbing my hand to sit on the floor between his legs.

"I want to go first!" Gemma yells lifting her hand high in the air like a kid in class.

"Okay Gemma start" Robin nods his head. She thanks him grabbing a present turning it over to see who have it to her.

"Mum" she says. She looks at Anne who smiles down at her daughter. Gemma opens the paper and sees that it's a box, Gemma opens it to see a new pair of shoes that I realise are the ones that she has been talking about for months.

"Thank you mum!" Gemma squeals hugging Anne.

"No worries my baby, there is more as well open up" Anne instructs. Gemma nods doing so to see that Anne had also got her some new clothes, two other pairs or shoes and a new handbag.