49

Kylie's POV

It failed, my plan had completely failed. I was supposed to tell Gemma almost a week ago about Harry and myself.
I'll tell you exactly how that happened.

The next morning I woke up in Harry's room and we had the most amazing time together as we sat in bed and spoke about ourselves a bit more.

After a while I went into my room in hoping that I would find Gemma in there only she wasn't.

I had found a note from her to me as she had to fly into Canada for a three day photoshoot.

I was obviously devastated that she had to leave so soon so I decided to call her and chat.

She won't be back for a couple more days, Harry knows I never got around to tell her as she left and I can tell he is a bit upset about it.

Right now we are in San Diego for the boys tour and they are heading to an interview right now.

Niall and Lottie have been a cloud nine as they are officially together, Louis still makes it his priority to remind Niall that he will hurt him if he hurts his little sister.

Myself and Lottie sit in the car with Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn. Lou is also in the car sitting next to Lux as she plays games on her moms phone.

"So how many interviews is there today again Paul?" Liam asks him as Paul drives us to the place.

"Only one but I won't be a quick five minute one like you are used to, so be prepared" he warns the boys, they all nod.

"Are you excited that Gemma is gonna be home soon.. Well not like home but back on tour with us!" Lottie smiles next to me, squealing a little.

"Yeah.. I've missed her, sometimes boys can be a little too much to handle at some point in time" I laugh, joking so they could hear me.

"Hey now we are perfectly fine!" Harry objects. I laugh rolling my eyes leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Yeah.. Maybe" I agree.

He smiles down at me before leaning in, I don't have a chance to warn him as he presses his lips to mine for a quick kiss.

"Holy shit!" Niall jumps up looking over at us. My and Harry's eyes go wide as he realises what he did.

"Shit" he mutters.

"What the hell was that guys!" Liam says, wide eyes with a shocked face.

"Should we just tell them" Harry looks at me, I just nod. "Kylie and I are together guys. Sorry we didn't tell you it's just that Kylie wanted to tell Gemma before anyone else because she is my sister" Harry sighs.

"I can't believe you didn't tell any of us!" Lottie looks at me shocked.

"Well I knew"

"I'm sorry Lottie" myself and Louis say at the same time.

"Lou shut up!" Harry says.

"Sorry"

"You still could of told us, we would of kept it a secret until you told Gemma" Zayn says.