54

Harry's POV

As we were rehearsing at sound check I think people knew I just wasn't as into it like times before. The music kept stopping as people kept reminding me that I kept missing my parts. I was so hung up on Kylie and my mind was wondering to what she is doing I can't think straight.

"Harry come on mate!" Louis whined in the microphone.

"I'm sorry" I sigh.

"Look get this over and done with and then you can call her all you want. Okay?" Zayn said. I nodded and finished off sound check so I could get back to the hotel to call my girl.

* * * *

When I for back to my room I sighed in relief jumping onto my bed and pressed Kylie's number to call her.

-

"Hello?" She said sweetly in the phone. I smiled in relief as I got to here her voice.

"Hey baby" I said happily.

"What's happening out there Harry? I miss you" she said and I can practically see the frown forming onto her beautiful face.

"Nothing at all. I miss you so much I just need you to come back to be already. It is so boring, just last night Niall and Lottie were all coupled up and it made me think of you. I miss you" I sigh.

"I miss you as well Harry. I'll be there tomorrow, all there is that is left for us is a plane to take to meet in LA. I promise it will go quick. I love you" she tells me.

"I love you more. You don't understand how much I love you, it drives me crazy Kylie!" I say.

"Me too" she laughs. "I've been so busy working on this line it's tired me out but thinking about seeing you tomorrow has gotten me through it" she tells me.

"How is the line coming along. Is everything almost ready to be an on going thing?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm so excited! They will be starting within the next to weeks to get everything going. I already picked out the fonts and what I want the looks and boxes to look like. I have helped finding quick ways for people to ship them to other countries. Now all that is left in the process is creating them which I said when I was free I want to be apart of making. Macy and Andrew have really helped me" she says.

"That seems amazing. This is really important to you as I can see and I'm happy to hear how excited you are about this. I love that this means a lot to you" I tell my girl.

"Same here" she laughs. "This is so cool and so me. We have our big launch in a couple months when I'll have the first set out and ready. I'd love for everyone to come out. It will be in LA and I really am excited for this." She says.

"I will absolutely be there and do will everyone else. After the LA shows we are done with the American part of the tour. Then there is a break for Christmas and New Years. I know we weren't supposed to start the tour until next year but they changed it around. So after that we will be back on and you and I will be on tour and not apart from each other. I will always support you Kylie" I tell her.

"Ill always support you as well and you know that. I'm happy you will all come and supper me. It means a lot. I have to get to bed now so I don't wake up late do my plane. I'll see you tomorrow babe, I love you" she tells me.

"Okay be safe baby girl. I love you so much more" I tell meaning every single word.

-

When I get off the phone I take a shower and get ready for tonight's show as it is our last here before we make our way to LA.

* * * *

Kylie's POV

When I arrived in LA I messaged Harry to ask him where he was as he told me he would pick me up from the airport when I arrived.

He told me he would be where my bags are so he can grab them for me, I thanked him and rushed my way to see him as I have missed him so bloody much.

As I continued to walk I saw the baggage area and soon saw a mop of curly brown hair picking up what looked like my suitcases in his hands.

I made my way closer to him without making a noise, as he turned around he saw me and his eyes went wide. He dropped all my bags and run over to me placing his hands under my thighs picking me up and hugging me. I wrapped my legs tightly around him as my arms went around his neck as he crashed our lips together.

We stayed like that for a moment enjoying each other's presence before we had to break apart and leave the airport.

"God I have missed you" he mumbled against my lips as he continued to kiss me with so much passion, force and lust, but mostly love.

"Oh god I have missed you so much more. I don't think I can leave you again Harry. It killed me being gone for so long" I grumbled.

"Aw baby" he chuckled, pulling his lips away from my own, resting his forehead on mine. "If you even think about leaving me again I'll lock you up before you can even say the word 'boo'." He whispers seductively.

"I had a feeling you'd be into that stuff, didn't actually think it was true though" I joke sending him a playful wink.

"Baby you haven't seen nothing yet" he smirks. "God I love you so much" his mood suddenly changes.

"I love you more" I whisper closing my eyes.

"Not possible" he breathes out holding me tighter and I still realised we haven't moved from our position and I don't care if people are watching.

"Tell my heart that. It only beats for you Harry" I say tightening my arms around him. "It physically hurts because I love you so much" I say.

"Baby you couldn't possibly love me like I love you. It kills me when you aren't with me, I hated not knowing what you were up to and if you were laughing or not. I hate not having you with me, Kylie don't ever leave me" he breathes. "Don't."

"I never will" I say.

"Promise" he says. "Promise you won't even leave me." He looks at me with pledging eyes. "I love you" he whispers.

"I won't ever leave you, I promise" I say. "By the way I love you as well Harry" I whisper.

"Let's get outta here" he smiles. He helps me back on my own two feet as I steady myself as I can't help but feel weak in the knees when he looks at me with those beautiful emerald green eyes.