80

Kylie's POV

When I'm back at the hotel I make my way straight to Lottie's room as that's where everyone would say they would be.

I notice the door is unlocked so I make my way storming through the door not caring about who was there.

"You were going solo and you didn't think to mention it to me?!" I yell when I see Gemma sitting on the floor. Everyone now stares at me when Gemma stands up.

"Kylie I was going to tell you.." She starts but I cut her off.

"Really.... When did you plan on telling me Gemma? Didn't you think to tell me before I went on an interview!" I say loudly.

"I was planning on telling you over dinner. Kylie you have to understand that I wanted to go off on my own!"she yells back.

"Another repeat of us and Zayn" I hear Louis whisper but I ignore it.

"I do understand Gem but didn't you think I would of found out. For heavens sake you confirmed it to the whole world before you even told me!" I raise my voice.

"Kylie calm down" Harry stands up. "Babe relax and breathe" he tells me as his eyes look into my eyes.

"Of course get on your girlfriends side, not even your own sister!" Gemma yells at him.

"Calm down I'm not on anyone's side Gem, I told her to calm down. That's it." He states.

"But you believe her don't you" she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Well" he shrugs. "She's got a point" he states.

"Of course" Gemma groans. "Everything Kylie says is right hey Harry?!" She yells at him.

"Only because myself and everyone else in this room understand what it's like Gemma. Zayn did the same bloody thing to us!" Harry suddenly bursts. "So yeah she is right" he walks on over to me.

"Harry don't fight with her it's fine" I sigh. He looks at me and shakes his head as he stands behind me.

"So you're right hey Kylie! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Not like you would care I've always been the background for you!" She yells, pointing to me.

I then hear the door open behind me but I don't bother to see who it is.

"What's all the screaming in here!" I hear no other than Ashton's voice behind me. Oh this just gets better and better.

I just ignore him and continue back with Gemma. "How have you been my background Gemma?" I ask, loudly.

"You get all the photoshoot projects, you got your own hair line. You are always travelling for new modelling opportunities. I've never got any of that cause it's always been you everyone wants. I'll always be Harry Styles' older sister and that's it!" She yells.

"Gemma I didn't know you felt that way. Why didn't you ever tell me?" I ask, shaking my head.

"Because you would of cared. You are always busy wish Harry and to in love to see what I'm feeling." She spits.

"I've never put your brother before you. Ever!" I clarify pointed at her.

"You sure did when you got with him behind my back" she smirks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't you fucken dare" Harry spits behind me. I can practically see the glare on his face.

"That's rich coming from you" I cross my arms.

"Kylie!" Ashton yells.

"What's going on?" Harry asks, standing besides me.

"Tell him Gemma" I nod my head towards Harry who stands besides me confused. "I told you if you didn't tell him with in the next week that I would" I say

"Gemma you don't need to" Ashton says behind me. I turn to glare at him as I notice and of the boys in the room.

"Why Ash? Worried Harry's gonna kick your arse?!" I spit.

"OKAY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. SOMEONE BETTER FUCKEN TELL ME NOW!" We all turn back at Harry who's face is going red.

"Harry" we all turn to Gemma. "I'll start from the start. Last tour and I mean as in the Take Me Home one. When I went to see you for that month and the night we went out with the boys, I got very drunk and I uh slept with Ashton" she says.

Harry turns and makes a disgust face at him before he launches at him. Liam and Niall are quick to pull him back before he could touch Ashton.

"You touched my fucken sister!" He yells trying to break free.

"Harry I'm not done!" Gemma yells making us look at her.

"Tell me!" He warns her. "Now!" He demands.

"After that we continued sleeping with each other and when I left to go home we ended if. When we caught up back on this recent tour last year we started seeing each other but on dates. And around the end to start of this year we became official" she finishes.

"And you kept this from me!" He yells at her and I can't help but stick up for Gemma. No matter what she will always be my best friend.

"Harry she was trying to protect you from being hurt" I place my hand on his shoulder only to have him flinch from my touch.

"Kylie you knew?!" He turns to me.

"I found out the first night I was in New York" I sigh loudly.

"And you didn't think you should of told me!" He raises his voice at me.

"I told Gemma if she didn't tell you when we were here that I would. I thought she would of told you when I left and that's the honest truth" I admit.

"Well she didn't. You should of told me." He yells shaking his head.

"Harry I couldn't if she didn't do it. Unless she backed out I would of. I told Gemma I wasn't going to keep anything from you because I haven't and would never. She understood that and agreed." I yell.

"Kylie I don't care you should of told me when you found out about their little relationship!" He demands.

"No I couldn't!" I shout, louder than anyone did in this whole conversation. "I would hate if someone told Gemma about us before we did. I would of hated people knowing about something that we were trying to work on. Don't you see that's exactly what their relationship is. They are us Harry!" I point at them.

"Kylie" he sighs. Sadness plastered onto his features. "I didn't know you saw it like that" he admits.

"You never have me a chance" I shrug. "You just assumed I would lie or keep something from you. Harry I've never done either of those things so why would I start now?" I ask him.

"I don't know?" He sighs as he pushes his hand through his curls.

"Well when you do I'll be in our room" I say leaving the room quickly just wanting to get out of there.

I think I need to re think if this tour is the best option for me right now.

Because I'm starting to think otherwise, which scares me.

---------------1

GUYS NEXT CHAPTER IS INDEED THE LAST!!!!

Comment and vote if you liked this chapter.