25

Kylie's POV

It's been over a month since I was in LA with Harry. We had so much fun and ended up staying another three days as we met up with my mom and Anastasia one last time.

I met a couple of Harry's friends while we were there and they were all very nice people as well as being easy to get along with.

When Harry and I got back to London I got straight back into modelling gigs as Harry was recording for a new album and was practicing for his upcoming tour.

Today the guys have a photoshoot and I was personally asked from Harry to be there. He said that a super model like me helps him get his modelling face ready. I laughed at him as I agreed to go and see him.

Right now as I walk into the studio I see Lou holding Lux and I make my way to them with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Hey guys!" I cheer. Lou turns around smiling brightly at me as Lux squeals and claps her hands.

"Kylie!" She says reaching her hands our for me. I laugh and hold onto her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Lux how are you baby?" I ask her. She continues clapping her hands as she starts rambling about the guys.

Lou and myself laugh at her until she gets out of my arms and runs around to fetch the guys.

"How are you?" I laugh giving Lou a hug now since my hands were free. We pull away from each other and I notice Lux running around laughing from the corner of my eyes.

"Good thank you love how ab-" Lou gets cut off by Lux's scream booming through the room.

"Uncle Harry put me down!" She laughs loudly. I turn to see Harry holding her upside down with both his arms.

"Nope"

"Please uncle Harry!" She begs as he starts tickling her. Lou shakes her head laughing at the two. I roll my eyes and walk over to the scene.

"Put her down Styles" I say behind him. He turns around with wide eyes and places Lux down.

"You scared me" he tells me. I laugh and shrug my shoulders before giving him a quick hug.

"Sorry, when does this start? I have a lunch to get to later" I inform Harry. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Soon princess" he mocks me. "What lunch you going to?" He asks me as he fixed his jacket.

"With a friend" I simply tell him. Not wanting to give too much information out. He looks at me raising an eyebrow in a way of telling me to continue.

"What?" I tell him.

"Nothing don't worry Ky" he scoffs walking over to Niall and Zayn who happen to be in a deep conversation.

I roll my eyes at him stupidity before walking over to Louis who is sitting on a small couch while Liam is on his phone on the other.

"Hey" I smile sitting down next to him. Lately over the past month the guys have become like brothers to me. We are all very close and I love them.

"Hello!" He cheers giving me a hug to which I chuckle to.

"You excited for you photoshoot mr. Rockstar" I send him a smirk. He rolls his eyes and scoffs in a sassy way. Does all the band do this?

"Yes ms. World wide famous model" he pats my shoulder and I push him away from me. "So we need to go out?" He asks me. My eyes go wide at him comment. Once he realises what he said his eyes go wide and he shakes his head. "No no gosh not like that. Not that I don't think you are pretty, you are a gorgeous girl but you are like my sister. I meant all of us guys included and head to a club. What do you think?" He asks me.