75

Kylie's POV

When we get inside Liz leads us all to the main floor where the company I was working with was at as well as my team.

I introduce my mom, Harry and the band to them all as we greet each other. Liz tells me that I need to take a quick break before I go and do an interview with E News!.

I nod and walk backstage into a small dressing room as my makeup and hair artists do touch ups on me.

Liz then walks through the door and tells me they are all on the second floor setting up so I should be prepared.

Oh here we go....

Harry's POV

When Kylie kisses my cheek to go and take her quick break I watch her every move, that sounded a little creepy but as I was saying I wanted to make sure she was okay.

"This event is amazing!" Liam nods his head as he takes glances around the room.

"It definitely is" I smile proudly at my girl who worked so hard for this moment. I remember her staying up until three just to make sure the food was right for everyone.

"She deserves this so much" Louis pats my back. "She worked extremely hard" he tells me.

"I know right!" Niall agrees. 

"I know" I chuckle.

"Have you told her yet?" Liam suddenly asks me when no one was around us.

"About what?" I raise an eyebrow. Now I'm extremely confused, is he drunk.

"Zayn not coming back" he whispers quietly making us all frown at the mention of our old band mates name.

"Yes" I nod. "I couldn't keep it from her" I shake my head. "She figured it out when we told her he wouldn't be with us to start the tour off" I explain.

"How'd she take it?" Niall asks.

"She was upset because she was close with him but mainly because that was our brother and he didn't want to be apart of this like we did" I shrug.

"Wow!" They all say.

"Well looks like she is doing fine tonight!" Louis smiles nodding his head behind me. I turn around and see no other than the most beautiful and sexy girl in this room, more like planet.

I smile when I see her shaking hands with an interview flashing him a gorgeous smile.

Kylie's POV

"Hello Kylie I'm Sam, I'll interview you tonight. Nice to meet you!" Sam shakes my hand.

"Of course, not a problem. Thank you for coming out tonight. Hope your having fun" I smile, nodding my head.

"Yes, the atmosphere in here tonight is crazy!" He laughs. "Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Whenever you are" I nod.

He nods telling the camera man to start filming and when he says one Sam smiles to the camera and speaks up.

"Hello I'm Sam from no other than E News! Here with the beautiful and gorgeous Kylie Jenner as she launches his first ever project. She has built up a whole army of fans outside waiting for her arrival on her newest hair line." He starts off. "Kylie how do you feel about tonight?" He asks, turning to me.

"Well like you said Sam the atmosphere in here is crazy tonight. When I arrived all the fans were absolutely amazing and so supportive of this and I can't wait to see more" I smile.

"Now tell me what it was like making this project and how it came about?" He points the microphone to me.

"Well I was on tour with my partner and his band and I had got a call from my manger telling me that the company of hair products wanted to team up with me to make my own hair line since they had seen me wearing so many different colours and hairstyles" I laugh. "I thought the idea was brilliant so my manager booked me a flight to LA and we had a lot of meetings about how every thing was going to be planned out. I hope it turned out well like expected, I put so much effort into this launch as well as the factory workers and the company. Every time they would be making the hair lines I would just want to be there and help out. Make it feel like I did more then just plan our some clothes and lengths of hair" I nod.

"Now that must definitely be a lot. Was there any times where you would freak out or wouldn't work?" He asks.

"Oh for sure" I nod. "Those thoughts are always at the back of your mind but I just kept pushing through and working hard"I smile.

"You said before you were on tour with Harry Styles your boyfriend and his band" he says. I nod and smile at the mention of Harry's name. "How were they supportive of you. Especially Harry?" He asks.

"A lot" I nod laughing. "The boys all knew I really wanted this so they would always all and check up on how everything was going. They would ask for some extensions here and there" I joke rolling my eyes making Sam laugh. "But nah, Harry was really supportive of me actually he knew this was something I really loved to do and he was always there for me helping me when I needed him to." I nod.

"Was there times when you wished you were with Harry?" He asks.

"Of course!" I blush. "Harry will always be my priority but so will my job and my fans of course. I knew this was something they would love since I would get tweets from them. So I worked really hard and got the job done." I smile.

"That's great, now will you be returning with One Direction this year on tour?" He smiles.

"Well since I have no other choice" I groan laughing. "Nah, I will be joining them except when I have work I'll be flying out here and there." I nod.

"Well I definitely congratulate you as this must of took lots of work. I won't keep you too long since you have a party to host but thank you for the interview and enjoy your night. That's all we have time for tonight on E News!" He waves to the camera and soon the camera guy closes it.

"Thank you so much Kylie" Same shakes my hand.

"No worries, have a good time tonight" I smile.

"You too" he nods.

I then turn to Liz asking her where Harry is and she points to a table where him and the boys sit.

I walk on over hugging my arms around Harry's shoulders and he smiles at me.

"How'd you go?" He asks me. Pulling me into his lap.

"Good" I nod. "You guys alright, want anything?" I ask them all.

"We are fine thanks Kylie" Niall nods.

"Okay good" I smile.

"Kylie you have people to greet get up and you can come back later" Liz laughs patting my shoulder.

"5 minutes" I groan leaning into Harry's shoulder. "Did she go get?" I whisper so only he can here.

"Still here babe" he chuckles back at me. I groan and peck his neck before standing up and following Liz.

Tonight will definitely be long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the long update but here you go!

I had my birthday so I was really busy with family and friends.

So comment and share if you loved this chapter and do the same if you didn't love it.

Anyways I'm starting I new story that I hope you will all enjoy.

It's called 'Songwriter' and it's a Harry story but when Selena Gomez.

Comment if you are excited about that or not.

I will be starting to write it now after this so stay tunes because I will make an update on here when I post the first chapter.

Love you guys and bye!

Xx