72

Kylie's POV

The whole day Anastasia and myself hang out in the house I grew up in as we remember and laugh about old times.

My mom arrived soon after to make some lunch for all three of us. My mom and Anastasia spoke the whole way through as I just listened to them.

Harry had messaged me after the concert and told me that he would love me no matter what and that I will always be enough for him.

Right now myself and Anastasia are cleaning out my old closet on clothes that I haven't worn to keep and what I don't need to give to her.

I look through two dresses that I bought that are the exact same but one is blank and the other is white.

"Hey Anastasia do you want this white one?" I hand her the dress and her mouth opens wide.

"Ky this is gorgeous!" She gasps.

I laugh a little at her nodding my head to the dress, "Take it, it's all yours" I smirk.

"You're sure" she smiles.

"Yep" I now popping the 'p'.

" We need to wear this out. How about we go out to dinner tonight. Just you and I, we can have one of our old Ky and Stas nights." She laughs.

"Yeah I'd like that" I nod.

"Then let's get ready!" She clasps her hands.

* * * *

Once we were all dressed Anastasia has booked a table at our favourite restaurant in all of La.

We both hugged and kissed my mum goodbye before we left and found my security guard Dean waiting for us in the SUV.

"How are you ladies tonight?" He asks as I close the door behind me.

"Fine thank you"

"Very well" we both say.

"Where to Kylie?"

"Our favourite restaurant" we all laugh knowing I was going to say that anyways.

We all make small chat until we arrive and find paparazzi all outside the restaurant. I guess that because this is a normal place for all celebrities to go they would wait here.

"I hate this" I mumble. "I've been hiding for so long and now they are just going to go crazy." I sigh.

Anastasia pouts squeezing my hand as Dean opens the door. I continue to hold her hand as we make our way out of the car.

"Kylie over here!"

"Where have you been?"

"Are you and Harry still together Kylie?"

"Anastasia are you and Kylie really best friends?"

"Kylie you missing Harry?"

"Why haven't we seen you Kylie?"

Stas and I both ignore their rude remarks and questions as Dean helps us push through them.

I stop and take photos with a couple fans who notice me. Of course I can't say no, they all tell how much I inspire them and how much they love me.

"I love you all so so much!" I give them a group hug. They was about 15 girls but I made sure there was enough hugs to go around.

They all squealed and I noticed them recording me smiling and commenting on it.

"We love you Kylie!" They all chant.

"Aw... I love you all so much. Seriously be my children I love you guys" I clutch my heart making them all laugh.

The phone was still recording so I made silly faces and poked my tongue out.

"Kylie how is Harry, we are all big fans of you both!" One of the girls say. She looked at least 16 and was a cute little girl.

Hearing his name made me blush making the girls 'awe'. "She's blushing!" The girls squeal and the phone is still on.

"He is amazing" I nod. Wrapping my arm around Anastasia as she talks to one of the girls about our dress.

"Do you miss him?" Another girl asks.

"Course.. All the time" I smirk.

"We should let you both eat some dinner. It was lonely to meet you Kylie!" The girl holding the phone cries.

"No worries. Oh and if Harry ever sees this he will be on my arse and never stop embarrassing me" I laugh with the girls.

The girl nods closing her phone and places it into her front jean pocket. "You can post it if you like hun" I laugh wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Thank you" she nods.

"No worries" I wink. "Nice meeting you all and hopefully see you again some time" I wave.

Anastasia and I make our way inside the restaurant and soon find our table with the help of the waitress. I only got noticed three times inside and had no issues taking photos with anyone.

The whole night after dinner Stas stayed at my house and we watched movies and laughed all night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye everyone if you liked this chapter comment and vote and if you didn't like it and you stopped reading a few months ago and gave this book a second chance comment and vote.

Comment what you thought about this chapter and how it made you feel.

Love you guys so much!!!! ❤️❤️

💞💞💞💘💘💘💖💖💖