7

Kylie's POV

It's been over three months since that night, the next morning was interesting since I woke up in the spare room with Harry sleeping next to me. Oh and did I mention we were spooning.

I woke him up and cussed at him and told him that he should never have done that. The chances of Gemma or the other guys seeing us would of been very big.

That day we sorted everything out and now we have become closer. Harry is such a great person to be around and he is an amazing friend. He is like my best friend if I'm completely honest.

Right now I'm at home watching TV on the couch and I'm completely bored.
Then I get an idea.

-
Kylie- Hey Harry, are you doing anything? I'm completely bored and I was wondering if you wanted to catch up? Let me know! Xx

Not even a minute later he responds.

Harry- Hello love, of course we can hang out. Where are you? Xx

Kylie- Great, I'm at home right now! :(

Harry- Don't be sad love I'm on my way. See you soon ;)

Kylie- Okay bye!

Harry- Bye xxx
-

Twenty minutes later Harry arrives, he knocks on the door three times before I answer.

As soon as I open he has a huge smile on his face, his hair is all messed up and I know that he just didn't wake up from some long hour sleep.

For some reason I get this feeling at the pit of my stomach, but for some odd reason it's not a nice one.

"Hey babe" he smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I push him back a little and roll my eyes.

"What's wrong" he raises an eyebrow walking further into the doorway closing the door behind him.

"Next time you have sex with someone take a fucken shower before coming into my apartment" I scoff at him and walk to the couch.

"Kylie I uh I-" I cute him off.

"What Harry" I snap.

"Why are so defensive all of a sudden if I was with someone. You're the one who told me we couldn't be anything more" he fires back, managing to keep his voice calm.

"And I still stand by that rule because I want to be a good friend to your own sister Harry" I spit.

"Then why the fuck do you care if I was fucking someone. Ha, you don't want me so why the hell should I try and wait around for you!" He yells.

"I NEVER SAID I CARED IF YOU WERE WITH SOMEONE. I JUST SAID TAKE A FUCKEN SHOWER BEFORE COMING OVER" I scream standing up from the couch throwing my phone on it.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN KYLIE, GET OVER IT YOU CALLED ME HERE IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOUR BLOODY MESSAGE I WOULD OF FINISHED MYSELF OFF. BUT NO AS SOON AS I SAW YOUR NAME I CAME HERE TO SEE YOU. SO DO NOT GIVE ME SHIR FOR IT. I AM NOT GETTING ANY FROM YOU SO WHY NOT GET IT FROM SOMEBODY ELSE" He screams stepping closer to me, I back away from being hurt and mostly scared. I flinch when he raises his hand.

"You thought I was going to hit you" he asks, his voice slower and quiet than ever.

I look up at him to see his hand brushing through his hair. I sigh, I feel tears seconds away from spilling out of my eyes.

I hurts me for him to say he just wanted me to get into my pants, it hurts that he never cared for this friendship and that he was hoping to get some.

I feel so completely used and I want to be as far away as possible from Harry Styles.

I look up at him dead in the eyes glaring at him as if he had just killed someone.

"Leave" I growl.

"Kylie, I-I that's not what I-" I cut him off.

"I said fucken leave" I push him back a little bit but not to hard. Believe me I want to so badly.

"Kylie baby I-" he grabs a hold of both my wrists.

"Leave of I'll call the police and I bloody mean it" I yell pushing him away trying to let my hands go from his grip. "Stop let go!" I scream.

He finally lets go but when I pull away to hard I fall on the floor. Ouch.

"Kylie" he yells bending down to help me stand up.

"Just leave already, I don't want you here. You were a mistake, I wish I never spoke to you and considered you as my friend" I cry and push him away, I stand up and wipe my tears.

I can't tell you how it kills me to see the look in his eyes, the tears spilling from them. The look of hurt and remorse in them.

He looks at me one more time and the tears spill from his eyes, he turns around and heads for the door.

I look at him when he stops at the door holding onto the handle," I'm sorry, you meant everything to me. I hope you know that" he cries and walks out the door closing it behind him.

As soon as he leaves I fall on my knees and cry for hours. Here I thought I had best friend who cared about me when in reality he used me for one thing.

To get me in bed....

Harry's POV

I fucked up so bad and I don't know what I am going to do now. I regret everything I said and I didn't mean it.

Except the part of telling Kylie she meant so much to me, she still does and always will.

I never just stayed friends with her to get into her pants, it was more than that but I couldn't tell her the one reason I stayed all that time.

I intend to get her back no matter what I do, I will succeed and I will tell her how important she is to me. No matter what.