68

Harry's POV

When we get back to the hotel myself and Kylie go to Louis' room to see what the guys are up to.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to open up. Soon we notice Niall opening the door with a frown on his face.

"Hey" he says softly.

"Hey what's wrong mate?" I raise an eyebrow. I've never seen Niall look this, upset?

"It's Louis" is all he says.

He opens the door to reveal Lottie hugging her brother as he cries into her shoulder. Liam on the other side of his parting his shoulder.

"Hey Louis, what's wrong?" Kylie carefully walks over to him crouching in front of Louis.

"Eleanor!" He cries out. I look over at him and then Kylie to see her frown. She pats his knee and sighs.

"What happened?" She asks. There is something about Kylie that makes it so easy for someone to share something with her. To speak to her and unload their problems.

"She broke up with me!" He cries harder. "She said she loved me so much but our relationship was getting harder for her. We never saw each other due to my schedule being so busy. I'm not mad at her at all, I understand but I love and miss her so much. She left early this morning after we broke up." He only cries harder.

I walk over to him crouching down besides Kylie and pat his knee.

"It's going to be alright mate, we will all get through this with you together. You have my word." I tell him.

"Thank you guys so much. I don't know what I would do without you lads and Kylie." He smiles at us all.

Lottie clears her throat making us all laugh, Louis hugs her tightly kissing her cheek.

"And of course my amazing sister!" He gushes at her. She laughs pushing Louis away making us all laugh.

"Do you need anything?" Kylie asks him.

"No, I just want to sleep until the show. Do you all mind leaving me to myself for a bit.?" He asks.

"Of course" Liam nods.

"Let's go, come on Lottie" Niall takes Lottie's hand leading her to the door.

Kylie and I stand up walking out of the room with Liam. We close the door behind us, not knowing what to say.

All of us stand there and I can't help but shake my head.

"I've never seen him like this" I say quietly making sure Louis doesn't hear any of us talk.

"Neither have I, my brother has always been so happy and cheerful. I hate him like this." Lottie sighs.

"That's what love does" Liam shrugs with a frown. "We all need to be there for him like Harry said. We need to make sure he is okay no matter what" Liam tells us.

"Gosh I don't know how he is going to go on stage tonight. I would not even think of going but the fact that he is doing this for all your fans is amazing!" Kylie leans into my side, resting her head on my arm.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we all agree with her, my smart girlfriend.

"We should take him out for dinner tomorrow night in Sydney. Make him really feel that we are all there for him" Kylie says.

"I agree" Niall nods. "I don't want to see him like this for one more day. That's my brother in there and I don't want him like this." He says.

"Tomorrow night?" Lottie confirms.