Knock Down Drag out

A/N: This book is not meant to offend anybody. The opinions or dialogue of any of the characters aren't the reflections of what I think. So please don't think I'm attacking of anyone. Picture of Nicole in multimedia.

July 30th

Nicole

I rolled my eyes, "Can we listen to something else?"

My best friend Makayla kept playing Chris Brown's music in the car on the way to work. She knew how I felt about him, and I didn't care to hear any of his music. But if course she insisted on playing his music anyways.

"Why do you keep playing his music for?" I said as we walked inside.

"Because it's good, why else would I play his music?"

"He's a woman beater Makayla!"

"He did it one time Nicole, you act like he beat you."

"One time too many, and who's to say he wouldn't beat me if given the chance?"

"That was six years ago, you need to let it go."

I laughed, "Let what go? He's a arrogant, disrespectful, misogynistic woman beater."

"You might have to change your mind one day." Makayla said, pulling out her phone.

"Why do you say that for?"

"Because he's been kicked out three physical therapy clinics, and this one of the last ones that have a five star rating."

"Well if he comes you can help him. I know we wouldn't get along."

"You say that now, but now I'm hoping you have to help him." She said walking away, and clocking in. I clocked in right after her.

"Hey Ms. Johnson how you doing today?" I said, with a smile.

"Great and you?" She said smiling back at me.

"Good, now I'm hoping to get you up and walking today."

"I look forward to it."

I helped her up on the table, so she was laying flat on her back. Then I began by lifting and bending each leg one at a time. I bent the leg back so the leg was folded and close to her stomach. This is to increase blood flow, and help her maintain the muscles in her legs. When I was done she reached up for the metal bar above her head, so she could sit up properly.

Then I helped her back into her wheel chair, and I pushed her over to the area with two support rails. I helped her stand and she grabbed the two rails. I stood behind her with her wheel chair in case she fell. It took her a good five minutes before she attempted to take her first step. On the first try she lost her balance. Then she tried again, and she successfully took one step.

"Good Job Ms. Johnson." I said, encouragingly

Then I watched her take another step, and another and another. Before long she made it all the way to the end. Even though she held on to the rails she was still able to walk without the help of a machine. It was like watching a infant take their first steps. All shaky and unsure, but full of energy. After her session ended I helped her back in her wheelchair.

She held out her arms, "Thank you so much Mrs. Arnold."

"You're welcome." I said, as I hugged her.

I saw a light skin lady approaching me, and she was pushing a man in a wheelchair. When I saw who was in the wheelchair, I kept causally moving around the room. I really didn't have time to be bothered with his ass. I guess the lady got tired of trying to follow me, because she asked me what my name was.

"Are you Mrs. Arnold?" She said

"Yes ma'am."

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"Yeah sure." I said, and walked her to an empty room in the clinic.

"Can you please help my son?" She said

"I can get someone who's way better than me to help him."

"Someone said you were the best one in this clinic. I know he can be difficult, but we'll pay three times the amount if you try. He's been kicked out of almost all the decent clinics in Los Angeles. I'm getting desperate here, and I'm begging you."

"Okay fine, I'll try my hardest to work with him."

"Thank you so much." She said hugging me.

After I saw her leave and I turned to Chris. He wasn't paying me no mind, because he was on his phone. I mentally rolled my eyes because I already knew this was going to happen.

"Alright my name is Nicole Arnold, and I will be the one helping you for the next several weeks." 

"Nah you can't come over yet, because I'm at this is bullshit ass physical therapist place." Chris said, to someone over the phone.

Did this nigga just ignore me, then going to have the nerve to be on the phone too? Then his ass got the nerve to run his mouth about this place, and he hasn't even been here thirty minutes. If Jesus don't take the wheel, then I don't know how I'm going to put up with this arrogant asshole.

"Excuse Mr. Brown, but I ask the my clients not to be on their phones-" I said, then he shushed me and stuck his finger in my face.

I know this disrespectful ass nigga didn't just stick his dirty ass finger in my face. I'm about five seconds away from calling his mama, because he's going to be stuck in that wheelchair forever if he don't humble himself. Never in my life have I ever wanted to put my hands on my clients, but he's already pushing my buttons.

"Right Okay I'm going to see you tonight. Make sure you call before you come over." He said, then hung up.

"Mr. Brown are you ready to get started now?"

"Nah let me eat first Natasha." He said, pulling out a bag of grippos.

I know he didn't just call me Natasha. He's over here intentionally dropping chip crumbs on the ground. What I  would do right now just to strangle his ass with a plastic bag. He's gone too far. Now it's time for me to be a bitch.

I snatched the chips out of his hands. He looked at me like I was crazy. When I walked over to the trash can about to throw his shit away. His ass going to have the nerve to start yelling at me to stop.

"AYE, WHAT'CHA YOU DOING BITCH?!"

"Who you talking to?" I said, walking back over to him.
~~~~