Chapter Forty-Five (LAST CHAPTER)

(A/N: BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD OMFG IM SO PROUD OF TROYE AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER WTF? BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS ALWAYS )

CHLOES POV 

(5 months later)

It's been a few months since we revealed to Joe's fans that we were dating and they couldn't have responded better. Of course there was some hate there was always going to be, no doubt about that. But most of them were supportive and so nice about it. When it first came out #COE trended world wide on twitter.

I waked out the door and got into the car out the front of Mine and Joe's shared apartment in London making sure my long navy blue dress didn't get stuck in the door. I looked in the slidy mirror thing an checked my makeup was all alright. 

Joe had planned a date for us and he told me to meet him at the London eye, so that's where I was headed. He told me to dress fancy as well, so I followed orders. 

It was quite a long drive but it was fine because I just blasted Troye Sivan through the speakers of course belting out talk me down.

When I arrived I spotted Joe straight away and ran/ awkwardly jogged towards him, damn it's hard to move quick in heels.

He smiled as he saw me running towards him. He looked extremely attractive in his suit and tie and the way his hair seemed to effortlessly quiff upwards made my heart flutter, this time and every time I look at him I can't even tell you how much I love this man.

He smiled and kiss my cheek. "Hi, beautiful" 

"Hey" I blushed. Why the hell does he still do this to me?!? 

"Come on then" He smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the line. 

After Joe paid for the tickets (yes he still insists on paying, well for most things) we jumped into a seat and waited for the it to begin going around. Luckily we were alone in the carriage. 

We talked about our days for a little while until we got to the top and it stopped, I wasn't to phased by it. 

Joe stood up swiftly and looked at my, creating direct eye contact. I wasn't to sure of what he was doing. I furrowed my eyebrows confused and he just smirked. 

"Chloe you are the most important human being in my life, everything about you makes my hands shake and my heart race pick up. The first time I met you I knew I had to make you mine. I love you and it would mean the world to me if you-" he paused and took something out of his pocket before bending down on one knee. 

I slapped my hands over my mouth and tears dwelled in my eyes. "If you would marry me" Joe asked nervously. I just nodded frantically not able to speak at all. 

The corners of his mouth turned up and his face broke into the biggest smile. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. A few tears escaped my eyes but Joe caught them and wiped them away with his thumb. 

He slowly pressed his lips to mine, releasing those butterflies in my stomach once again. I smiled out of the kiss as did he. 

"I love you, Chloe" he whispered looking deeply into my stormy grey eyes that now appeared much bluer due to the tears,

"I love you too Joe" I smiled my voice hardly audible. 

The ferris wheel starting moving again and took our seats so we didn't fall over.

I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and inhaled his musky scent, he rest his head on my head intwining our fingers and rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"If I wasn't in Australia" he said

"If I wasn't in that shop"

"If I hadn't of craved star bucks" I added with a giggle

"If it weren't for youtube

A/N: So that's it?!? I seriously love you all, it means so much that you read this book. Unfortunately at the moment it's not looking to good for a sequel as I want to write other books but this will always have a special place in my wattled heart being the first book I ever wrote. 

I love you guys so much  xxx