Chapter Six

CHLOES POV 

I eventually figured out who he was, I remember my Mason's little sister constantly talk about this person called Joe on youtube and how she said she was obsessed with him and his older sister Zoe, she said they both made youtube videos and that he was coming to Australia to meet a few fans. She never showed me a picture, if she did i probably would be obsessed to. It all added up when he called his sister Zoe and also when i noticed a camera in his back pocket. 

When he was sitting with me calming me down I wondered why we hadn't tried to find a way to contact an emergency place that could get us out of this elevator. But then i realised it was because i was to busy having a panic attack. 

When I had calmed down I just sat with joe's arm around me for a little while completely forgetting that we had only jut met and i literally didn't know anything about him apart from the fact that  he was gorgeous and he made youtube videos. After about 6 minutes of the pure bliss on sitting with his arm around me i finally suggested finding a way out if the elevator before we used up all the air. 

"Probably a good idea" he said. "I'll look on he panel" i replied. I walked over to the panel where all the buttons for the floor were, nothing. " there isn't anything on here that would help" I say.                             

"Should i call my friend, his down stairs" he says. I just nod in agreement. 

"Caspar,buddy." he says down the phone. 

"I'm stuck in the elevator, could you find some one who works in the place, or like try and press the button for the elevator to come back down"   

"okay cheers mate, call me back if you can't get it to work" he finishes.  

"His going to see what he can do" he says to me. I slightly smile. 

 "so" he says "are you a fangirl?" he says with a wink. "My best friend's little sister is" I replied "apparently she's obsessed" I add. "oh really" he smirks. damn his so hot. 

The elevator starts to move and although it hasn't been to bad being stuck in here I do hope it's working now. It goes down and the door open to reveal a tall, blonde haired and rather pale male ( see what i did there ;) Joe walks up to him and i just step out. "Thanks Casp" he says to the person who I assume is the person he talked to on the phone.  " You did't tell me you were stuck in there with another person" he says with a wide grin. "Shut up" he says. 

I walk over to Joe, "thank you" I say really softly although I'm not so sure why i said it so quietly. "Don't even worry about it" he says back looking up so our eyes meet. Dammit I have to do something I can't let him walk away. "There is something that you could do to re pay me though.." he states. "What's that?" I asked puzzled,

 "well you see, i have this tradition. Everyone i get stuck in an elevator with i take out for dinner."                                                                                                                                                                "oh is that right, how many people have you been stuck in an elevator with, exactly?" I say trying not to laugh my head off at his attempt to ask me out. "uhhh, that doesn't matter, so yes?" he says " I would love to" I reply trying to fathom what had just happened.                                                                        "So do you think i could have your number so you know I can text you details and stuff?"                            I just laugh and take out my phone. He smiles and takes his from his pocket. We exchanges numbers and say goodbye. Then i go up the stairs to try and find mason.