Chapter Two

JOES POV

"Would your hurry up" I call to Caspar, who I'm pretty sure is still half asleep.
"I'm coming, Just putting my shoes on" He replies. I sigh and walk outside to get in the taxi waiting in front of our hotel. We were in Australia, so we obviously were staying in a hotel. I really like what we've seen of Aus so far, Their accents make me laugh a bit though.

When Caspar comes out of the hotel hopping, trying to get his shoe on whilst trying to sort out his hair with his other hand, I can't help but laugh. When his in the car, I pull out my vlogging camera and tell the future audience that we were off the a local shopping centre to get some lunch and maybe some new shorts, considering it was so hot here.

The taxi pulled up at a rather nice looking building and Me and Caspar jumped out of the car and paid the driver. We walked through the doors and Caspar immediately approached a rather good looking girl. She had long blonde hair, dark eyes and was wearing rather trendy clothes ( high waisted shorts and a white crop top ) 

" I'll go upstairs and look for a place to eat " I yelled out, I walked to the elevator in front of me, even though I'm claustrophobic. I couldn't be bothered taking the stairs.   

CHLOES POV

"Okay, Okay. Now you have some on your chin" I laugh. Mason wipes his chin and then grins. I nod so he knows he got it. We had done nothing but drink coffee and laugh since we got here so I decided I would go and look for some new jeans since the weather is colder than I'm used to. I tell Mason to stay here, find a girl or something I joke and then turn on my heels  and walk towards the elevator. Even though I'm claustrophobic and have a slight fear of the elevator getting stuck I really cant be bother walking up more stairs. 

I press the button to get the elevator to come up to level three and it does that very quickly. ( which makes me relax slightly ) 
When the doors open there stands the most beautiful human being I have ever laid eyes on.