Chapter Thirty-Two

JOES POV

After the 'stuff' that happened last night (A/N: IM CRINGING SO HARD AHAHHA) I decided to stay at Chloe's the night. She was still asleep as I woke up, so as creepy as this sounds.. I just watched her sleep, her chest rising and falling softly, occasionally she would stir.

I tried to fall back asleep but it was no use, I was already awake, fully awake. She had a peaceful facial expression. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, realising how good everything was right in that moment. 

Chloe's eye flickered open slowly and a smile took over her face. "Morning" she whispered her voice barely audible, "good morning beautiful" I replied (a/n: so cheesy I can't), also in a whisper placing a small kiss to her nose. "we didn't have dinner last night" she said as if she just realised, "oh yeah, we were busy" I smirked, she swatted my chest with her hand and began sitting up.

She rubbed her eyes and stretched, now let me tell you, when I stretch I look like I'm in a paranormal activity movie but when she stretched she looked like she was modelling for a Victoria Secret ad. 

She reached over me to grab her glasses that were on the bedside table next to me, (so the opposite side of her, hahah) but she couldn't reach, she eventually gave up and flopped on top of me, causing me to laugh. 

"could you possibly get them for me?" she asked moving her head so her chin was resting on my stomach. "sure thing" I laughed and grabbed them for her. She slipped them up the bridge of her nose and then took her loose hair in her hands and used the hair band that was on her wrist to secure it into a messy, low pony tail. 

She then went to get up but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me (this is becoming a habit of mine) she groaned a bit at the bump, "why do you always do that?" she asked with her eyes looking as innocent as ever. 

"Sorry" I laughed and brought her closer to my bare chest wrapping my arms around her waist and holding her for a while, her eyes slowly shut but she wasn't asleep, just relaxing.

Just as she went to sit up again her phone rang, I didn't get a look at the caller ID because she was quick to put her phone to her ear. 

-PHONE CALL BETWEEN CHLOE AND JOSH (CHLOES BROTHER)-

C- hey josh

J- Chloe come quick

C- where? whats going on Josh?

J- D-da-

C- What is happening Josh? Are you oka-

-END OF PHONE CALL-

"what was that" I asked her worry evident in my voice, "I don't know, but I need to go, now" she said rushing off me and into the bathroom with some random clothes she picked up on the way there. "I'll come" I called out as I put on my shirt from last night. "okay" she said running out of the bathroom in an unbuttoned flannel and some sweat pants and bare footed.

She still had her glasses on and her hair was slightly messier than when she first tied it, she buttoned her shirt up and picked up her phone and keys as I was pulling my jeans on and slipping my shoes on. She rushed down stairs, me following closely behind.

We both ran outside to the car and got in a fast as we could, Chloe pulled out of the driveway in one swift movement. She drove fast but not over the speed limit, she seemed to be taking shortcuts. I didn't actually know if they were short cuts nor did I know where we were going.

"Chloe what's happening?" I asked as she roughly turned a corner. "I- I don't know Josh called he asked me to come quick to his dad's place, t-thats all I know" she stuttered. "Chloe, I'm sure it's fine, you need to calm down" I said soothingly, trying my best to convince her everything would be okay even though I didn't actually know. She just nodded anxiously and bit her lip harshly.

Before long we were pulled up at a place, it didn't look very well kept. The plants were overgrown, a window was smashed and covered with sticky tape, there was a broken fence to the side of the house and there was 2 police cars and 3 ambulances pulled up with the car we were rushing to get out of.

Chloe was full on sprinting towards the front door, she was too fast for me to keep up with but I wasn't far behind. Two policemen walked out, one had a notepad in his hand, the other had a walk talky/ two way radio thing in his hand. 

Chloe rushed towards them, "What's going on? Where are they? What happened?" She yelled, I don't blame her one bit for yelling. She was clearly confused and no one had helped so far. I quickly caught up to her and stood next to her grabbing her hand and rubbing circles on the back to calm her down. 

"Are you in relation to the family that lives here?" The officer with the notepad said. "Yes my little brother and sister live here" she snapped, the police officers face's were sympathetic but they remained silent. 

"Can you just tell me what's happening?" She said as a tear rolled down her face, I caught it and wiped it away, her gaze remained on the officer's. 

"The...

A/N: HAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER! Cliffhanger's suck I know I'm sorry. heheh. 

Love ya'll (I'M AUSTRALIAN HAHAhAaha) 

(IM IN SUCH A HYPER MOOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA IM LISTENING TO ARTIC MONKEYS AND OMG THEY'RE SO GOOD)