Chapter Eighteen

JOES POV

I've been at Chloe's for about 2 hours now, so far josh (Chloe's little brother) and I have played some video games, We've eaten ice cream and we're half way through watching Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. All the lights are off, Chloe's head is on my lap and I've got my arm slung over her middle, Josh is sitting on the other side of the couch, hahah.

We we're up to the part of the movie where the rat turns into the dude when the door bell rang. "I'll get it, you guys keep watching" she said. We both nodded and I took my arm off her, she sprung up and walked out the room.

She was there for a little while, before I heard her yell whisper "you need to go, now is not a great time"

I decided I should go make she's alright so I jumped up and walked to the door. When I got there I saw her closing the door and then sighing, sadly? "you alright?" I asked she jumped a bit, obviously she did;t notice I was there.

"yeah all good" she smiled but I could tell it was a fake smile, I just know when people are lying. It's a talent no one knows I have. 

"you sure?" I asked again, trying to be persistent. 

"Yeah I'm good, don't worry about it" She said smiling again.

"Alright then" I replied, I didn't want to seem rude. It clearly wasn't my business and she obviously didn't want to talk about it. We walked back into the lounge.

"You guys all right?" Josh asked. 

"yeah we're good, I need to take you home boy" Chloe replied.

Josh nodded, stood up and walked towards us. He put out his hand, I shook it. "I approve" he said turning to Chloe and smiling. She blushed, wow she looks cute when she blushes. This is the first time I've seen her properly blush. 

...

Chloe had been and dropped Josh off and now she was back here with me, we watched the rest of the movie and we were currently sitting in her room, her lying on my chest. I was explain how I edited my video's. Until I noticed she wasn't really listening. I stopped talking and shellacked up at me as if to ask why.

 "you weren't really listening were you?" I asked chuckling. 

"Uhh, not really. sorry I just was never really into the electronic stuff" She said shyly

"haha, it's all right" I replied.

"Um, what are we?" She suddenly blurted out. She sat up facing me.

"what?" I asked

"I mean, like what's our status?" She said

"oh, well. I was kinda hoping to do this a little more 'romantically' but will you be my girl friend Chloe?" I asked blushing a little.

She smiled this was a good sign, right?

"It would be my pleasure" She replied.

I smiled, then realised. I haven't kissed her yet, should I? I mean I obviously want to be should I? I wonder if she wants me to.

I leaned in a little to see if she would pull away, she didn't she just sat there looking into my eyes. I leaned in a little more, she leaned in a little as well. Okay Joe now go for it. Don't stuff this up. 

"C-c can I kiss you?" I asked nervously.

"what's stopping you?" she said cocking an eyebrow.

I took that as a yes, I leaned in further and pressed my lips against hers, she smiled into it. as did I. It only lasted a few seconds and then I pulled away. She smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"why did you stop?" She asked

"I don't know" I said back, a little bit shocked.

She reached out and grabbed the back of my head gripping my hair in-between her fingers and pulling me towards her. Wow, dominant I like it. She pulled me into a much more passionate kiss, it sent shivers up my spine. The first one did as well but no where near as much and this one did. 

It lasted about a minute and a half then we both pulled back,out of breath.

 "wow" was all I said.

A/N: okay, I know this is short, but a lot happened! They had their first kiss, ew gross. hahahah. I just wanted to put a chapter out today, I hope you liked it even though it was short. I don't know if I'll update tomorrow. I'm going out so I'm not sure if I'll have enough time. 

Anyways, thank you gus for reading. I hope you guys have liked it so far? i've had fun writing it, it still has about 10-15 more chapters left I would say. okay, comment, vote and stuff 

lah you guys. xx