Chapter Fifteen

CHLOES POV

The whole gang was currently walking through a very big shopping centre singing one direction, Shawn looked rather embarrassed but he was singing anyway. We received multiple strange looks from people but everyone just brushed it off and kept singing. Until security came and told us to shut up, because we were 'disturbing the public.' haha oops. 

everyone sat down at a coffee shop and was having their own conversations, I was currently in the middle of a conversation with Cameron, he was talking about getting Magcon going again but some of the boys had problems with it, I was listening but I was thinking about other things, not really sure what though.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took and it out, Joe was calling. I got up and answered the call, all the attention had been shifted to me. I smiled politely and then excused myself.  Everyone continued with their conversations.

PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN CHLOE AND JOE

C- hey

J- hi

C- how are you feeling?

J- better

C- that's good, did you want to say something in particular

J- uh mot really just wanted to talk, are you busy?

C- kind of, not really it's fine. talk away.

J- um, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later? I understand if you don't though, I know three days in a row is a bit much I jus-

C- sounds good, can you come over mine at around 4? I want you to meet my little brother. 

J- sounds good

C- is that all?

J- yeah

C- okay see you later then 

J- yeah I'll look forward to it

C- bye

J- see ya

END OF CONVERSATION 

I hung up the phone and walked back over to the group, only to find they've been eavesdropping the whole time.

"were you guys listening to my conversation?" I asked blushing.

you got a mixed bunch of 'noo' and 'yes' and 'maybe maybe not' in response. you laughed.

"who were you talking to?" Tanya asked. "Just a friend" I replied as casually as possible. "you suck at lying" Shawn said laughing, along with everyone else. "what do you mean? I wasn't lying" I said smugly "Chloe we're your only friends" Chantelle said, it was true, I wasn't good at making friends so I just stuck with these guys.

"Uh, not true" I said, lying, clearly lying.

"Oh, come on spill, who's the guy" Terina bursted

"no one I'm telling you it was just a friend" I sat down in my seat from before, next to Cameron and Chantelle. 

"Chloe if you don't tell me I'm going to stick this fork in your eye" Tanya said viciously, holding up fork.

"Ugh, what ever you win, His name is Joe and we went out a few days ago" I finally gave in. Everyone let out a bunch of different responses. All the girls hummed or squeled, Shawn didn't look to bothered and Cameron, Cameron looked, annoyed? what? 

I chose not to focus on him and just keep talking to the girls, they asked for a bunch of details. 

"How old is he?" 

"Is he hot?"

"what's his last name?"

"have you's kissed?" 

all the which you answered truthfully, Some people figured out who he was when I told them his last name and then others had to explain how they knew who I was talking about and soon everyone was engrossed in conversations about my boyf- wait what were we? was he my boyfriend, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend 'officially' but we've been on dates.

I shook the thought out of my head but still told myself to ask him later. While everyone was having their conversations I looked over to Cameron who was just sitting staring at a spot on the table. 

"are you alright?" I whispered to him. he jumped a bit then looked up to me realising I was talking to him.

"huh wh- oh yeah fine" he huffed. What was his problem, His been like this since I came back over, was it because I left mid conversation? Surely not, he can't be upset over that, can he? 

"Don't lie" I snapped back, he was obviously taken back by my tone because his head snapped up to look at me.

"I'm not lying, I said I'm fine" He shouted. The whole table was now silent and staring at us with confusion, Tanya especially. 

I got up and told everyone I was going to get a drink, Micah and Terina came with me. 

"what happened back there?" Micah asked. snapping me out of my thoughts that I didn't even know were going through my head.

"huh?" I asked, I genuinely didn't hear what she said.

"You and Cam, what was that?" She asked. I heard her this time, and I didn't really know how to answer. "I-I I don't really know to be honest" I replied

"well, what were you talking about?" Terina asked obviously curious.

"Um, I just asked if he was okay, he seemed off" I said

"Since we started talking about Joe" I added. 

"what?" They both said in union. "I know, I'll ask him later when his calmed down" 

They nodded and we went up to the front counter to order our drinks. 

They guy at the cashier was definitely hitting on Terina, she was oblivious until he handed her a piece of paper with his number on it to her. Micah and I laughed, (probably to loud) at her reaction. 

"wha-? what is this?" we mimicked Terina walking out of this shop with our coffee's in hand. 

We all laughed, until we got back to the table where there was a serious vibe? shit we just went to get a drink and something happened in that very short amount of time. ah god, this was going to be interesting.