Chapter Twenty-Eight

CASPARS POV 

Oli and I were in the hotel lobby, just meeting some fans. There wasn't that many 30 maybe?

We were taking pictures with them and giving autographs when one girl called out "WHOS THAT BITCH IN THE PHOTO WITH JOE" I whipped around to see who made the comment, everyone was silent except for a few muffled questions that related some what.

It was clear who asked, She was a short, slim girl, looked around 14 maybe. She had dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes, her skin was tanned but it looked like a fake tan, she was wearing lots of makeup and really short shorts with a crop top. Quite trashy if you ask me. 

"A fan who wanted a dramatic picture to show her friends" I said cooly, I didn't want to upset her by snapping at her for calling Chloe a bitch when she doesn't even know her. If I'm honest I like Chloe, not as in like like but she's cool and it's nice to see Joe happy with someone.

"your lying" she snapped, at this point I wanted to yell back but I had to maintain professionalism and keep my cool. Oli backed me up by saying "he's not lying, and we should probably go back now" He turned towards me and I nodded to thank him. 

"yeah we should go, it was nice meeting all of you" I said walking away, blowing kisses to the crowd. Oli copied me and then we got in the elevator, swiped the key and pressed the floor number before any fans could follow. 

As the doors closed I sighed in relief, it's not that I don't like meeting my fans but it can get slightly overwhelming, especially when people ask questions like that. "you good man?" Oli asked patting me on the back. "yeah, yeah all good, Australians are crazy" I replied with a laugh. He chuckled in agreement.

When the elevator stopped at our floor we walked towards our room and once again swiped the card, granting us access. 

We walked around the corner to see Joe and Chloe cuddled up asleep on the bed to the far right of the room. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a photo, I obviously knew not to post it. But when they came out to the fans about their relationship it would make a quality instagram post. 

Oli just laughed and put down his phone on the dresser next to the door. I ripped my T-shirt off and then walked into the bathroom to have a shower, I didn't bother closing the door as Chloe was asleep and it was nothing new to Joe if he woke up and Oli was used to it as well. 

I took off my remaining clothes and then turned to fancy hotel shower taps so the water would run. I stepped in and then began singing my shower jam, shower - becky G of course. I didn't know all the words but not one here was going to judge so I continued to belt out the lyrics which I did know. Eventually I got tired and stopped singing. 

CHLOES POV

My eyes slowly flickered open. When they were fully open, I looked to my left to see Joe fast asleep, my head resting on his rising and falling chest and his arm draped around my waist. I smiled a bit and then slowly manoeuvred my way out of his arms causing him to stir but then fall back into a deep sleep. 

I noticed Oli lying on the couch in the living room just scrolling through his phone, I didn't see Caspar though. "hey Oli" I said my voice cracked making it obvious I was still half asleep. He looked a little bit shocked but soon realised it was only me saying hey. "oh hey Chloe" He smiled and I returned the smile before walking towards the bathroom to pee. I didn't bother asking where Caspar was.

As I walked into the bathroom I rubbed my eyes and yawned loudly.

All of a sudden I heard a small manly scream coming from right next to me, this caused me to squeal very loudly. Caspar, he was showering, why did I not notice and why did he leave the door open. Joe rushed in looking very tired. 

I quickly shield my eyes to prevent me from seeing anything I wouldn't want to. "WHY DIDN'T YOU CLOSE THE DOOR" I asked walking out of the room "SORRY" Caspar replied. Joe's worried expression faded and he laughed a little. "it's not funny, your lucky I didn't see anything" I replied sharply but in a joking manner. 

"yeah it might be a little awkward if you've seen my best friend naked before you've seen me naked" he joked, I hit his chest at his comment a blush rising quickly to my cheeks. I hoped that Caspar and Oli didn't hear him but they did, as they were both laughing their heads off. "You mean to say you two haven't done it yet" Caspar called out form the bathroom. "Shut up" I called back and I heard him laugh a little but he didn't reply. Good choice on his part.

I walked back over to the bed and laid down again, my eyes still heavy. Joe joined me and pulled me closer to him, like usual. "Sorry bub" he said in his adorable accent, I wasn't planning on staying mad at him but I was planning on getting revenge. "that's okay bub" I replied mocking his use of pet name. 

"Should I not call you that?" he asked cocking an eyebrow, "no, I like it pet names are cute" I said cuddling in closer to his chest and shutting my eyes. "I'll use them more then" he said, "you do that" I mumbled, already half asleep. "goodnight again baby" he said and I laughed a bit at his choice of words. "goodnight" I said keeping my eyes closed but placing a small kiss to his nose. 

A/N: SO CLOSE TO 1K OMG! :)

love you guys xxx