Chapter Ten

CHLOES POV

My alarm goes off, 4:30 am. Everyones favourite time of the day, ha. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. Ugh. I jumped in the shower for a few minutes, got out, had a breakfast which consisted of greek yogurt, granola, and fruit. Healthy stuff. 

I put my shorts on, chucked my trackies over the top ( because it's cold ) sports bra, and a jumper. Packed my nike sports bag with water bottles and some decent clothes for later on and then got in my car and drove to training. 

wow, cool morning routine chloe. 

When I got to practise I threw my bag in the change rooms and took my jumper and trackies off. I got goosebumps straight away. Damn why was it so cold? 

I jogged out to the track and then started warming up, I always do the same thing to warm up, I start with a 200m jog, do some sprints and then stretch. 

My coach then turned up, her name was Mary, she was about 41 and she was extremely good at coaching. She is of course a retired athlete, I've watched some of her races, she was good, really good. 

We talked about strategy for a little while and then I went over to the starting point, where I would also finish this monster training. Mary had a timer in one hand and a whistle in the other. She blew the whistle and I started to run. Of course I didn't sprint, that would be stupid. 

Mary had to train a few other people while I was running so she watched me as I started and then walked over to her other victims.

She obviously didn't leave me completely alone, she always looked back to check where I was and that I was running. And occasionally she would yell some tips or things to try instead of *blank* 

_____

I was 4km in and I was ready to die. But I knew that if I stopped I would be angry at myself and Mary would be disappointed. so I pushed all thoughts of quitting aside and kept running. 

The good thing about long distance is that after a little while you just keep running and you kind of forget about every thing else and just run. You struggle to breath still and everything hurts as well but eventually it literally doesn't matter.

"Keep you're head up!" Mary calls from the other side of the track. 

_____

About 7.6km in and I was so glad it was nearly over I just had 400m left to do. 

I hear the gates open and I'm curious so I turn my head to see who walked in. Joe. I try my best not to stop and smile at him, I manage. He sits down in the seating area near the long jump pit. 

Eventually he notices me and flashes me a smile and waves. I go to wave back but Mary yells. "Chloe focus, you're almost done."

right of course what was I thinking I keep running, until I get to 100m point and I give everything I've got to try and push out a sprint, but I know I'm not going very fast. Can you blame me, trying to sprint after running 7.9km? the correct answer is no, you can't blame me. 

I finally finish and I literally just fall on the ground. I don't care who's watching. I don't care who's coming, I just love the ground right now. I love the ground. 

I turn my head to where Joe was sitting and I notice him coming over with a water bottle. Ugh, My life saver. I was dying for a drink. 

"Here you are" He said and handed me my bottle. 

"thank you" I said in between pants. He just smiled. 

"So do I look as hot as you imagined?" I ask, clearly joking.

"Better" He said and winked at me. Oh my god he winked. It was the hottest thing ever. I don't mean like hot as in what I was feeling right now I mean hot as in holy shit hot. 

"So are you gonna help me up, or just stand there and wink at me" I laughed. 

"Do I have a choice" He replied and put his hand out.

"nope" I said grabbing his hand and pulling myself up. 

"I just gotta go talk to my coach and then I'm all yours, after I freshen up in the changing room." I smiled.

"Okie dokie, I'll be waiting out the front."

And he walked off. 

I walked over to thank Mary and arrange next practice.

Then I walked to the change rooms. I jumped in the shower and then changed my clothes, put a small amount of make up on and put every thing back in my bag.

I was wearing some tights and a tight black crop top with a red flannel tied around my waist my hair was down and I had just filled in my eyebrows, put a little bit of concealer on and a brush of mascara. 

I walked out the front to find Joe. 

JOES POV

A/N: please bear in mind this is going to be a the same time as chloe pov part just from joes pov, I'm not sure if that makes sense but hopefully you'll get it as you read. :) 

7:30 am, I moaned as my alarm went off. but soon realised why to went off. I was meeting Chloe today at her running practice. Oh my god, if I felt like this at 7:30 how does she deal with getting up before 5. She's probably used to it, more than me. I mean I had to get up quite early occasionally as a roof thatcher, but those days are over and that was only like a few times a week or something. 

I jumped out of bed and noticed that Caspar was still asleep, well obviously he was still asleep but that's not what I was thinking about, I shook Oli's arm and he growled at me. eh, whatever, he will have to suffer as well. 

I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair slightly before pulling out my camera and whispering. 

"Oli an Caspar got a bit too comfy in my bed last night and ended up falling asleep, I think I should teach them a lesson." I showed the camera a water gun that I got from a fan in L.A and I filled it up. 

I walked quietly into the room where the two boys were sleeping, the camera was still on.

I set it upon a shelf and checked the view from the camera, perfect. 

I started to slowly squirt the water all over Oli and then I quickly moved on to Caspar, before drenching them both completely. 

They both moaned and I laughed my head off, 

"You're such a dick" Caspar yelled. 

I was still laughing. 

I eventually managed to stop laughing and I turned the camera off. 

I checked the time, shit I wanted to be there soon ish, So I wished the boys luck and jumped in the shower. I wasn't in there long,  few minutes maybe.

When I was out, I pulled on some jeans and a sleeveless vest, as well as a thin coat. I put on a snap back and then walked back into the room where I pulled my prank. Caspar and Oli were both on their laptops, now sitting on Oli's bed, ( the bed I slept in last night.) 

"Alright I'm off guys" I yell, trying to escape without being asked questions. 

I was almost out the door when Caspar yelled.

"Oi, where are you going?" 

"Um, out" I replied. 

"With who?" He yelled back. 

"Someone" 

"The girl you went out with last night?" He asked

"yeah, I'll be back later" 

"Alright, don't let me stop you" he said.

"I wasn't planing on" I replied.

"Ouch" he yelled back.

"Bye" 

"see ya, lover boy" he said. 

I closed the door and heard laughter coming from inside the room, god they can be quit childish. hahaha, then again, so can I.