Chapter Thirty-One

JOES POV

After Chloe and I finished having lunch we decided to go back to her place. It was a short car ride.

We pulled into her driveway, she turned the car off and got out. She continued to hum the song that was playing before we got out of the car, it was cute. She was unaware that I was watching her, so she continued while trying to open the door. She seemed to be having trouble. She turned towards me, I was smiling like an idiot so she must of realised I was watching her. She started to blush.

"uh- um I'm bad with doors , would you mind?" she stuttered, I laughed, "sure" 

I grabbed the key off her and unlocked the door in one swift movement, "how did you do that so easily?" Chloe asked, her eyes wide. 

"hahaha, Chloe I just unlocked a door" I replied trying not to laugh but failing. "it's not funny,we're all bad at something" She said furrowing her eyebrows. "aw, I know I'm sorry" I replied pulling her into a hug, she smiled "I just happen to be bad at opening doors" she laughed, I joined in her laughter. 

"movie?" Chloe asked raising an eyebrow. "lead the way" I replied releasing her from the hug. She skipped into the living room waving her hands by her sides. I couldn't help but laugh at her childish way of getting there.

"Divergent?" She asked as I sat down on the couch, "nah" I replied. I'm not a huge fan of divergent, "oh I have the perfect movie" She said holding up a finger and then looking through her very large collection of movies finally finding the one she was looking for and then slipping it into the dvd player, before joining me on the couch with the remote in her hand. 

"What'd you put on?" I asked curiously, "you'll see" She answered smirking. A some what familiar song started to blast through the Tv and men chopping ice appeared on screen. In that moment I knew what she had picked. 

"Really? This? Chloe" I complained but she ignored me, the smirk on her face grew bigger. I sighed and just accepted the fact the I would be watching Frozen. UNLESS I could talk her into doing something else, or maybe not talk so much as other things. 

I lifted her off my lap and she looked at me with a confused face. Without hesitation I smashed my lips against hers, she was a little bit taken back at first but once she realised what was happening she kissed back. 

Even though we've kissed like 20 times or something I still feel sparks every time, I don't know what it is but they won't go away. 

The kiss intensified and it was becoming quite heated. I picked her up by the thighs and carried her upstairs to her room. 

I pushed her against the wall, the kiss didn't break once and I knew we were both running out of breath, before I could pull away she did, panting like crazy. 

I cocked an eyebrow at her as if to ask her if she wanted to, to which she replied with a smirk. I took it as a yes. My hands trailed to her waist as I leaned in for another kiss.

A/N: OFMG GUYS I CAN'T I CAN'T  WRITE ANYMORE THAN THAT

I'm sorry if you guys are into that kind of thing but that is as heated as this story will ever get, I'm too innocent. Sorry hahahah :/

Anyways, vote, comment share with friends or what ever 

Love you's xx