Chapter Thirty-Eight

JOES POV

Josh was doing well, he was drinking, eating and talking normally. Chloe was happy, I was meant to go back to the UK with Oli and Caspar a few days ago but I didn't want to leave Chloe. Everyone understood, even though my family back to England wanted to see me the knew that this was important.

I didn't tell them about everything that happened, just that I needed to stay for a while longer and I'd come back as soon as I could.

Chloe let me stay at her place so I didn't have to keep paying for the hotel, even though it wasn't that expensive because Australian money is worth less than UK money. 

I did the daily routine, which consisted of grabbing a coffee for both me and Chloe and a juice for Josh then walking to the hospital from the coffee shop. 

As I walked through the door I heard shuffling, like the sound of packing something. I walked around the small corner and placed the drinks on a small table near the wall. Before I could do anything else Chloe ran up to me and engulfed me in a massive hug.

When she finally pulled back she had a massive smile on her face and tears in her eyes, only they weren't the usual sad tears they were from happiness, excitement. 

"What's going on love?" I asked, genuinely curious. She smiled even bigger.

"Josh is coming home, well to my house which will be his home for now!" She shouted, it was great news. I just smiled and pulled her into another hug, she grabbed my head between her hands and smashed her lips against mine. I was slightly taken back but kissed back when I regained myself.

"that's such good news" I said separating my lips from hers and picking her up spinning her around.

I heard Josh stop packing and awkwardly cough, "I'm in here too you know love birds" he sighed, Chloe and I just laughed. 

"sorry bud" she said smiling and started to help him pack again but not before having a sip of her coffee and winking at me. 

I just laughed to myself, had some coffee and walked over to help.

Considering Josh had been in for so long there was actually a lot of stuff to pack.

...

"It's so good to be in a real house!" Josh screamed as walked up stairs to put all his stuff in the spare room. 

After finally getting everything in there we went downstairs to discuss dinner. (yes it has been that long)

"I vote vegan" Chloe says as I sat down on the kitchen stool. "I thought you were vegetarian" I said, "I am, but I still vote vegan." she shrugged. "fair enough, I'm good with that" I replied, "yeah whatever" Josh added diverting his eyes from his phone.

"vegan it is, everyone in the car" Chloe said marching out of the kitchen and into the foyer, slipping her shoes and walking out.

A/N: Okay so I know my chapters have been super short lately but I just haven't been as inspired. I promise they'll get better soon though. I also realised that you guys don't really know what Josh looks like, well what i picture his as anyway. If you already have a pictured person in mind for him then good for you but in case you don't I'll try my best to describe him.

-Fresh hair cut, short around the sides and long on top.

-Medium height

-Bluish eyes

-Rather tanned

-Light freckles on his cheeks