Chapter Seven

CHLOES POV 

After i finished explaining everything that had happened to Mason in pretty much one breath we decided to go and look for something nice to wear on my date. Mason was fine with doing these sort of things, he was used to it really. Shopping with me was a fun thing, kinda..

....

"No, no, no, no" i said frustrated, we haven't found anything even half decent for me to wear on my date tonight.  "You're just being fussy!" Mason says.                                                                                                             

"i'm not being fussy there just isn't anything nice at all" I say, pouting.He sighs. Then I see it, the most beautiful black dress i have ever seen in my life. It's short and tight and it has lacing that comes up to the neck. sleeveless, stunning. 

"that!" i tell him, and point directly towards the dress.                                                                                                   "woah okay calm down" he jokes. I elbow him as I run towards the dress. 

I pull it from the hanger and walk into the change rooms, pull it on, perfect fit, score.  I look into the mirror. damn, i look good. I walk out to show Mason He smiles and nods his head in approval. 

"My best friend is so beautiful" 

"ohh, stop it you're making me blush" I laugh. 

"I'm serious, you look nice, this Joe guy is going to be tripping over his own two feet" 

JOES POV

"What am i supposed to wear?" I ask Caspar who is lying on the bed next to Oli, they're laughing about something.          

 "What's so funny?"                                                                                                                                                                           "oh nothing, we just haven't seen you this worked up about a date before" says Oli. "She's hot" Caspar says. "oh really?" Oli smirks."Yes, that's why i need to find something to wear!" I snap. They burst out laughing. ugh.

I send them a death stare and they stop laughing. "just wear jeans and a shirt" Caspar says.                       "thanks for your help" I sigh and walk into the bathroom to shower. 

...

"where are you taking her?" Oli questions. shit, i haven't even sorted out a place to go.                                 "fuck" I whisper. "you mean to say you don't even know where you're going yet" Caspar calls from the bed at the end of the room. "Um, maybe"   "argh, where am I supposed to take her" I shout. "it's fine man, just go to some fancy restaurant, then take a walk on the beach. and bam romantic first date done." says Caspar. "yeah i guess, but I wanted it to be better than that." I sigh, how could I have been so stupid. 

....

"alright i'm going, wish me luck" I say as I leave the hotel room closing the door behind me. "GOOD LUCK" I hear Oli and Caspar yell, followed by an out burst of laughter. 

CHLOES POV

"You look great Chloe, stop stressing" Mason says to me as I continue to fuss over my hair. "Up, or down, Up or down" I continue to say completely ignoring what Mason said. "ugh fuck it, i'll just wear it down I don't have enough time" 

The dress is on, I have the right amount of make up on and my hair is slightly wavy from having it in plaits last night. I have a dark maroon colour on my eyes as well as a cat eye and a brush of mascara, and a nude lip stick. I'm not normally one to wear a lot of makeup but I felt like this was an appropriate time to step out of my comfort zone. 

I hear a knock on the door, this is it I guess. Here goes nothing. 

JOES POV

My hands are sweating as I approach her door. Her house is nice, well at least it is from the outside. the walls are white, there's several plants just behind a white fence. It reminds me of my home town in the UK. 

I reach up and knock on her door twice, I can hear footsteps and then the door swings open to reveal such a beautiful woman, she looks incredible. I realise that I've been daydreaming for a few seconds when I hear her saying " hello, Joe are you alright? "  I manage to get a simple "hey" out and a smile. "hey" she says back with the cutest little smile I've ever seen. "Y-you look beautiful" I say and look up into her eyes. Her striking blue eyes. "thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." she says causing me to smile. 

"shall we go then" I ask.                                                                                                                                                                      "certainly" she says, smiling.

A/N:Okay I just wanted to say sorry for the constant pov change i promise it won't be as bad in future chapters. chapters will also start to get longer as well. ohhh and i have cute things planned for chloe and joe in the next few chapters. as well as through the entire book. :) 

Also, sorry for the wacky spacing ;)