Chapter Twelve

CHLOES POV

Owen Gray, My ex boyfriend. I left him because he was abusive, he would constantly hit and trash talk me, for numerous reasons but mainly when I hung out with other guys or other guys were hanging out with the people I was with. He was tall, skinny but not skinnier than Joe, He has dark hair and dark eyes and if you din't know him you might think he was pretty good looking, but I did know him. And to me he isn't even slightly attractive. 

He was getting closer and by now Joe had realised he was walking directly towards us and had tightened his grip around my waist. It was almost reassuring, but I knew what Owen was capable of, so when he was around I never really feel safe, no matter who's with me. 

"Oi, what do you think you're doing with my girl mate" He said in a sharp tone to Joe. "What do you mean you're girl?" He said back, not really as confident but still in a strong tone.

"I mean you've got your arms around my girl" He shouted back. Joe looked at me and I shook my head. 

"We broke up 4 weeks ago, I'm not your girl" I replied, stronger than I thought I would've. "Shut up you" He snapped back. He started to walk closer to me and i began to slowly move back. His fists clenched at his sides. Tears priced my eyes, but I held them back.

"what do you think your going to do to her?" Joe said, stepping in-between Owen and I. "Was I talking to you" He said to Joe but didn't take his eyes off me. 

"We'll just be going then" Joe said grabbing my arm and pulling me in the opposite direction. 

"I don't think so" Owen said and punched Joe in the jaw. I gasped, I knew he was violent but I didn't think he could hit that hard.

 I quickly turned around to Joe and helped him stand back up. Owen was starting to walk the other way, "Don't think I'll forget this Chloe" He yelled out in an aggressive tone. I shook my head and bit my lip. (nervous habit) I knew he wouldn't forget this, in fact I think he'll do quite the opposite. 

"Come on, I'll get you to a hospital" I said. Joe nodded. 

"Who was that?" Joe asked while I was searching for my phone to call a taxi. "Just an ex, he was abusive so I ended it, 4 weeks ago." I replied, not expecting a big reaction from him. "HE HURT YOU?!" Joe shouted and then winced from the pain of moving that much. "hey,hey stop you're hurting yourself" I said much calmer and quieter. "sorry, I just hate the thought of anyone hurting you" he said.

"It's okay and i'm fine, trust me. Thank you, it's nice to be cared about." I said finally finding my phone and dialling the taxi service. He just smiled in return.

...

we were currently sitting in the hospital, the bruising on Joe jaw had gotten worse, I was really worried. This was all my fault, I should have never gotten involved with Owen, I should've left him the first time he hit me. But I didn't and it was stupid.

"Hey, Joe shouldn't you call Caspar? His probably worried about you." 

"shit yeah, uh. could you? sorry I jus-" 

"sure" I said cutting him off, it's the least I could do after I got him in this mess.

"thank you" he said and pulled his phone out of his pocket, he put in the password found Caspar's contact and then handed the phone to me. I called the number and put the phone up to my ear. 

-PHONE CONVERSATION, CASPAR AND CHLOE-

Caspar-  Hello Joeseph

Chloe- Uh, hi this is Chloe um I was out with Joe today um

Caspar- Oh sorry, is he alright?

Chloe- Uh kinda, I mean I'm in the hospital with him right now

Caspar- WHAT? I mean what happened?

Chloe- Uh he took a punch to the jaw, his alright I just thought I should let you know.

Caspar- Yeah, thanks. Which hospital are you guys in?

Chloe- um, Fremantle hospital

Caspar- okay we'll be there soon

Chloe- okay see you

Caspar- bye

-END OF CONVERSATION- 

we'll? who else is there, maybe Caspar has a girl friend? I dunno I guess I'll see. 

"They're on their way" I said to Joe with a smile, although I wasn't in a real smiley mood. Joe nodded. "hey Joe, who else are you staying with?" I asked. "Oh, just another mate, his a youtuber as well." "oh alright" I replied. Figures I guess, these you tubers must be really close. I'm guessing it's like a big family. 

"Joe Sugg" A voice called from the doors to what I'm assuming is the emergency room. Joe and I stood and walked towards the nurse who had called his name. She gestured us to keep moving into the room which did turn out to be the emergency room.

She showed us to a small section with curtains surrounding a bed and some medical equipment. She did some test, which she said was just normal stuff they had to do. She told us the doctor would be in soon and left, closing the curtains behind her. Joe just laid on the bed, looking at the roof. wow I felt so guilty.

"J-joe" I coughed, "yeah" he said, still looking at the roof. "I-I I'm sorry" I said. This broke his stare and he turned around to face me. "for what?" he said furrowing his eyebrows. "I mean, this is my fault, I should've never gotten involved with Owen." I said, once again holding back tears. 

His face fell flat and I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Was he going to agree with me and get mad, what if he said he didn't want to ever see me again,I don't know what I would do with myself. 

A/N: Oooh, cliffhanger. ;) 

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, I thought it was time for some drama. I mean it wouldn't be interesting without some issues, right? :) 

What do you guys think Joe's reaction will be? 

Okay, so if you're into reading Joe Sugg fan fictions you should check out one called 

Joe Sugg Imagine: love by Joesugglover1001 

has a sick plot and stuff so yeah go give that a read. :)))