Chapter Three

JOES POV

I get into the elevator and press the number 4, hoping it would have some where to eat. It went up fast, kind of making me jump a bit. Then the doors opened at floor 3. My jaw drops and I'm sure that I look like a Rodney but can you blame me the most beautiful person I have ever seen steps in and I feel my knees weaken. She has the most beautiful hair, shortish, slightly wavy and its like a dark brown but with an red tint. Glasses sit on her nose but not like normal glasses they are round like an owl and she has bright blue eyes that I could spend forever looking into. She is shorter than myself, maybe 5.4 foot. I don't care all I know is I need to make her mine.

CHLOES POV

I walk into the elevator and my ovaries explode. Literally, all over the floor. There at standing at the back of the quite large lift is quite possibly an angel. I start to wonder how I died and got here, above the clouds. He has light brown hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous tan.

I stand to the side and try to keep my cool. Until he speaks.
British.
Accent.
I repeat.
BRITISH ACCENT.
I start to sob in my head, oh my god why is he doing this to me.

"Do you know which floor is the best to find a place to eat" is all it takes for him to literally blow my mind.
I manage to respond though. "uhh, floor 5 I think." 

JOES POV

Her accent, holy shit. She's Australian. I start to think about all the times I've attempted an aussie accent, and I kind of feel bad. although people tell me I'm good at it, They haven't heard this. 

This voice that I think was sent straight from heaven.  

A/N: SORRY FOR THE POV CHANGE PLEASE FORGIVE ME IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE :(