Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N: MADE IN THE AM!!!!! OMFG INFINITY IS SO GOOD AS WELL. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT SHAME ON YOU!

CHLOES POV

It's been three days. Josh is still in a coma. I was meant to go to the UK in two days. But unless Josh wakes up and is stable then I'm not going. I've told Joe, he's okay with it. He said he'd stay longer if he had to. He's so sweet, I'm lucky to have him.

I had been in the hospital room for four days, only leaving when I needed the toilet or a shower. I was truly exhausted.

Joe walked in with two coffee cups and a muffin. He handed me the coffee on the left and the muffin. I forced a smile in appreciation. He pulled a chair next to me and placed his coffee on the ledge and grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly and rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand.

"heard anything new?" he asked, i shook my head and sighed.

"You need some fresh air" he said, again I just shook my head. "Chloe.." 

"I can't leave" my voice cracked. "Chloe, they'll call you straight away if anything changes, and you'll just be outside" he was being persistent. "I suppose" I agreed and slowly stood up to go outside. 

Mason walked in as I did, he looked tired. Really tired.

"I'm just going outside for a few minutes" I said pulling him into a hug. "I'll call you straight away if anything changes" 

"thanks" I replied, Joe intwined our fingers and we walked outside.

The fresh air filled my lungs and the hot sun burned my eyes, considering I have't been exposed to it in weeks, I wasn't surprised. 

I sat down on the steps, Joe next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him like he always does. 

"He'll be okay you know, he's fought this hard he won't give up now" he whispered. 

The wind blew through my hair and it was very refreshing, I almost forgot. Almost.

A/N: I have some apologies to make

sorry I haven't been updating as much, I just been a a bit of a block. I couldn't think of anything to write about or how to continue it.

sorry this chapter is so short

sorry but I won' t be updating for about two weeks. We have school holidays and I am crazy busy.

As soon as school starts up again I promise I'll get back into it.

love you guys, vote comment and stuff. xx