Chapter Fourteen

CHLOES POV

I woke up to the sound of several text messages. I rubbed my eyes, put my glasses on and picked up  my phone. 2 from Joe, 1 from my brother and 3 from my best friend, Tanya. I've been friends with Tanya since my first year of high school. She's dark skinned with brown hair and brown eyes, and although she doesn't like to admit it she is very, very pretty. As for my brother, he was kinda the only person in my family I still keep in contact with. His name is Josh and his 6 years younger than me. (so he's 14) He lives with his dad, his my step brother, so he has a different dad. Our mum died from cancer a few years back, it was hard but you have to get over it sometime, right. I didn't really know where my dad was but I knew he'd done some pretty terrible things in the past. I have an older and a younger sister but I don't talk to them and they don't talk to me. Let's just say quite a bit has happened. 

I read the messages.

From Joe; Good morning beautiful. x :)

From Joe; sorry if I woke you up, I just wanted to be cute. hahah. 

To Joe;  yes you woke me up. *grumpy face emoji* 

From Josh; Hey sis, um I've got a school thing in a week dad won't sign the note, could you? 

To Josh; Yeah sure bud,  You wanna come hang out after school. I want you to meet someone. :) 

From Tanya; Hey girl still on for shopping?

oh shit, I forgot I'm meant to go shopping with Tan and the girls today. Should I go or not? I checked the time, I have an hour to get ready. May as well go.

To Tanya; deffs x

I got a message back from Joe and Josh.

From Joe; sorry but was it  cute? *winky face emoji*

To Joe; I suppose *smiley face emoji*

From Josh; ugh yes would be happy to got to get away from dad for a bit, who am I meeting? 

To Josh; It's a surprise.

I decided to check twitter, Instagram all that jazz. normal stuff. I jumped out of bed went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. 

After about 15 minutes of extremely loud, bad singing in the shower I finally decided I should get out and get ready for shopping. I pulled a pair of denim ripped jeans, a black crop top and a floral com-ono. I took my hair out of it braid and let brushed it through with my fingers sliightly. I put on some mascara, concealer and filled in my brows. I put a large black hat on, I call them model hats. (cause I always see models wearing them) I wish I could pull it off like them. 

To Tanya; who's coming?

From Tanya; all the girls and a few of their guys including mine ;). You, me, Tess and Shawn, Terina, Micha, Chantelle.

To Tanya; Why are the guys coming?

From Tanya; eh, you  know their in love. and also because we need someone to carry the bags.

To Tanya; haha alright then, I'll be round in 10

From Tanya; see you

To Tanya; you will

...

Tanya, Micha and I were all currently jamming out in the car to 5SOS. I was quite the fan girl, but the other two didn't seem to fussed. I mean their Aussie, represent right?

Chantelle, Tess, Shawn, Terina were meeting us there. We were currently one our way to pick up Cameron, Tanya's boyfriend. I don't really know how long they've been together. wow great friend I am. Shawn and Cameron were internet famous, what's with us girls and internet boys? I dunno, haha.

After 15 minutes os more jamming we were finally at Cameron's house. Cameron and I get a long, in fact were pretty good friends. At one point there was a thing between us but it never got serious like him and Tanya. It didn't end badly or anything, it just ended it guess. No real reason. 

Tanya knocked, he opened the door and they did their usual meeting routine. (sticking their tongues down each others throat) haha, no not really they just hugged, they're not much for PDA. which was good because it would be kinda awkward. 

We all got in the car and headed to the shop, which wasn't that far away. 

When we got there we met up with the others. It was cool seeing them again, we don't really hang out together as much anymore, as one big group anyway.

(a/n: this is all the ottds if you don't like this kind of thing then the previous sentences was the end of the chapter for you :) 

Tanya: white-wash denim shorts, a full black t-shirt with white sleeves, red vans.

Cameron: black jeans, a muscle tee and white nikes.

Micha: A tie-dye t-shirt (because she's a hippie) tights and black slip ons.

Chantelle: a white silky shirt and leather pants paired with some high tops. 

Tess: a long maroon shirt (which I would wear too) with some high waisted dark denim shorts and some white and black vans.

Shawn: a normal black shirt with dark blue jeans and some black adidas. (the most standard out fit out of all of us) 

Terina: a white shirt with a unicorn on the front, three quarter jeans and white slip ons. 

Everyone looked model worthy. ;) 

#squadgoals 

A/N:Since I love recommending good joe fanfiction's you guys should all check out The new girl in town by JoeSuggFanfiction. It's sick as. :))

Aslo if you like the magcon boys, which if you don't why, why and why? You should definetely check out my other fan fiction. MAGCON BOYS PREFERENCES AND SHORT IMAGINES

would mean heaps, cheers love you's xx  (: