Chapter Nineteen

CHLOES POV

Joe had been over since 4, it was currently 9. We're eating subway and watching Home and Away. (Australian soap) I  don't think Joe was liking it very much because he was scrolling through his twitter. 

"Not your favourite genre?" I asked, live pausing the tv and looking up at him. "uh, no sorry love" he said laughing and placing a chaste kiss to my forehead. It sent shivers up my spine and a blush grew on my cheeks, I smiled at him.

"maze runner?" I asked in a soft tone, "oooh yes" He said excitedly. I got up and walked over to DVD player, I popped in the maze runner DVD. 

"I can't wait for the new one to come out" I yelled jumping back onto Joe's lap. He had finished his sub and was now eating his cookie. "Maybe I could take you when it comes out?" He smirked.

"That would be fun" I replied pinching his cheeks as he chewed the last of his cookie. "But when are you going back to the UK?" I asked in a more serious tone, I guess neither of us thought about what we were going to do when he went back.

"Not for a few more weeks, when does it come out?" He replied, clearly not thinking the same way I was. I sat up and he obviously realised I was thinking about more than just than when he was going home.

"What's going to happen to us? when you go home" I asked, my mouth making an awkward position. 

"Um, well you said you've always wanted to come to the UK? maybe uh" he rambled, scratching the back of his neck. "I could come with you..." I finished for him. 

"would you? Would you come?" He said like an excited 4 year old, his eyes glistening with hope.

"if I can get away from training for a few weeks, sure. although it means I'll be training harder in the next few weeks." 

"oh, you don't have to I mea-" He started rambling again. I cut him off with a short but sweet kiss to his lips. "I would love to" I whispered our faces still only centimetres away. 

"Yay" he smiled. 

"now time for maze runner" I said matching his smile. 

"Y'know I reckon you could be a maze runner" he said as I reached for the remote. 

"You have to be hot to be a maze runner" I laughed. I had the remote in my hand when I feltJoe's arm around my waist, he pulled me into him and I hit his chest with a 'thud' "I think you'd pass the test" He said with a wink and brushed his lips against mine before pressing them firmly to mine. I smiled into he kiss as did he. 

***

The maze runner was almost finished, me and Joe had just been cuddling the whole night. He would occasionally kiss my cheek, making me blush like crazy. I wasn't used to this, I was used to watching movies by myself, eating salad and falling asleep on the couch when it was over. Of course this was all during winter when I had what's called 'athlete's break' 

"I love this movie" I whispered to myself as the part when Thomas was convincing everyone to go with him into the maze was on. "It's good" Joe replied in a soft whisper, "it's better than good" I laughed back. He just smiled.

We just continued to lay there until eventually the movie was finished. 

"I should probably go, Caspar and Oli will be wondering where I am" Joe said, I was a little bit disappointed but I was going to stop him from leaving like a crazy, obsessive girlfriend.  Ha, girlfriend wow I had a boyfriend. And he is hot. hahahahaha. wow.

"okay" I sighed. Joe obviously noticed that I didn't want him to leave. "Or if you wanted I could stay here and we could cuddle and be all cute and you could fall asleep in my arms" he smiled

"I would like that" I rep,died. 

"I'll call Caspar" he said, a big smile still plaster on his face.

I nodded, "I'll go get changed" I said.

-PHONE CALL BETWEEN JOE AND CASPAR- 

J- hey man

C- yo where are you?

J- I'm at my girl friends house

C- your girlfriend? wha- oh did she say yes bro?

J- yeahh buddy

C- good job bro, so are you coming back or staying there tonight?

J- I'm staying  here

C- OOOOOHH GET SOMMME 

J- shut up man, we've been going out for like 5 hours.

C- hahhaha, have fun 

J- okay bye

-END OF PHONE CALL-

I walked upstair while Joe was on the phone to Caspar. I walked into my wardrobe and looked for some pjs to wear. I thought about how weird it was for Joe to be staying over mine on the first day of officially dating. But it felt right. It felt normal like we'd none each other for years.

I pulled out a flannel and some pyjama shorts. pulled them on, took my hair out, took my contacts out and put my glasses off. I probably looked ridiculous but I didn't really care. If Joe couldn't except me when I was like this then this relationship isn't going to work.